~Chapter Five~

(Noah's pov)
I woke up and looked at the clock in the living room. I saw it was noon, so I tried getting off the couch without waking Micheal up. I went to the kitchen and grab a bowl, and I started to make cookies. I make cookies every time Chris stays the night at my house. I put the cookies into the oven and picked up my phone. I looked up to see Micheal jump up like he was scared. I was about to walk over to him, but he looked at me and calmed down. The cookies were done so I went and got them out then I yelled for Chris. He popped up in seconds. He was about to grab some cookies, but Micheal has done grab Chris. Chris looked mad because he wants the cookies, but he waited. Micheal would not let go of Chris, so I picked up a cookie and put it in Chris's mouth. I started to laugh because Micheal looked at me mad after I give Chris a cookie. "I want a cookie..." Mike said. "Too bad you can't eat Micheal," Chris told him. "Oh yeah," Mike said. I just looked at them confused. "Why can't he eat?" I asked them. "Because of my death," Micheal said to me. I did not know how he did die so I asked. "If you're okay with telling me, can I know how you died?" I asked Micheal. "Of course, you can, I died at sister location but the scooper," Mike told me. I just looked at him trying not to cry.

(Micheal's pov)
I told Noah how I died, and he just looked at me in shock. "Shit, I forget about that Noah," Chris said. "What are you talking about?" I asked the two boys. "Micheal, did someone kill you?" Chris asked me. I did not know what was going on, but I answered his question. "Well, I was trying not to die every night I was there, but me dying in that room was not an accident unless that animatronic that click the button did not mean to. His name was Ennard I think, I would like to talk to him so I can have his reason for killing at all." I said to the boys. "T-to escapes that place, I-it was like an h-hell. Elizabeth e-even started to be c-controlling and s-started the killing...' Noah said. I looked at Noah wondering what he was talking about. "Wait what are you talking about Noah?" I asked. "He's talking about Sister location, and he was answering the question you wanted to ask Ennard," Chris told me. "B-but what does he mean Elizabeth?" I asked. "Remember how She died?" Chris asked me. "Yes, I remember, why?" I asked Chris. "Well, her soul is stuck in Circus baby, so she is trapped down there and She kind of went a little crazy," Chris told me. "Wait is she still down there?" I asked. "No of course not, she is at home with Father," Chris said. "FATHER?!" I yelled. "Oops, I did not mean to tell you that..." Chris said. "Think before you talk Chris," Noah told Chris. "Wait why was Noah answering the question I had for Ennard?" I asked the two boys "Because he is Ennard" Cassidy said. "WE WERE NOT GOING TO TELL HIM THAT YET CASSIDY!!!" Noah yelled. "What are you doing here Cassidy?" I asked her. "I wanted to come by to ask you if we can hang out," she said. "Of course, we can, and the others can. When would you guys like to?" I asked her. "Today if that okay with you," she said. "Noah is that okay with you if I leave the house for a while?" I asked "Yes you can if you went. I'll be in my room if you guys need me" Noah told me.

~Time Skip~

(Micheal's pov)
I left the pizzeria after hanging out with the missing kids for six hours. I went back to Noah's house because Henry and Charlie were not going to be home for a while. I got back to his house and knock on the door because it was locked, and I had no key. I waited but no one answered the door. I was kinda mad because I left my phone in the house. I sat in front of the door and fall asleep. It was about two hours later when someone woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw it was Chris. "What are you doing outside this later?" He asked me. "No one was answering the door and I left my phone in the house," I said. "Well Noah's probably not answering because he went to sleep, we should have given you a key. Here let me open the door" Chris said. I told him thanks and walked into the house. I went to Noah's room and saw he was asleep with headphones in. I went and grab some of his clothes and changed into them. I walked out of the bathroom and get in his bed. I tapped Noah to walk him up. I finally got him to wake up after about 10 minutes of tapping. "Yes, Mikey?" Noah asked me. "I want cuddles En," I said. Noah looked at me confused. "Why did you call me En?" Noah asked. "Well, you are Ennard and that nickname works for you," I told him. "So, you're not mad at me for killing you?" He asked. "of course, not I understand why you did it. Now give me my cuddles and kisses!!!" I spoke. "Okay okay, I will. Just let me put my phone down" Noah told me. After a while, I fell asleep, and Noah did too.

~969 Words~