007

(A/N) a few months have gone by, everyone in the group knows about kaylani and namils "situationship". Pretty much everyone is talking to someone and or dating someone in the group. Wesley and sevyn are dating, Autumn and Steven are talking, then Dami and Simone are still on and off. 

It was november 13th the before Tana, Kaylani, and Sevyn's birthday. The girls all went to the mall to get matching outfits.

Sevyn's POV:

Wesley was blowing my phone up being all cute "yall we have a flight to La in a few hours we gotta hurryy" i said getting excited. 

we got back to Kaylani's house where the boys were already with their bags packed. "hey yallll we backk" Kaylani said

"finally damn"steven said annoyed

"shut yo bug eyed ass up steven." kaylani snapped back

"you wanna go?? Namil hold my earring and my purse!" santana said in a sassy girl voice giving his invisible purse and earring to namil

I hollleredddd and the rest of them were laughing

(A/N) next thing you see Kaylani and tana play fighting on the ground wrestling type shit. Kaylani flipps tana over and puts him in a headlock "say auntie nigga" (boy for people not of color)

"auntie"steven muttered Kaylani lets him go and they all laugh. 

"Y'all a mess" autumn said laughing.

Kaylani's mom walked in and told everyone to get in the car. They were staying in a 1.2 million dollar Airbnb for a week  for two reasons it was Tana, Kaylani, and Sevyn's birthday and kaylani had her first show. The show was gonna be major simply because.. Kaylani has never showed her fans what she looks like, she was nervous but at ease because the rest of the boys would be performing with her. 

They landed in LA around 10pm

Here was the room layout

Kaylanis mom

Namil + Kaylani

Dami + Simone

Sevyn+ Wesley

Autumn +Tana

(A/N) After everyone got situated in their rooms they all went to the studio room the house had and recorded some songs with Sevyn and Simone since they were producers. It was around 11:50 and Kaylanis album called "Vluzi's Home" along with Santana "feel like dami" was going to drop as soon as it hit 12 AM. They were all sitting in the pool room that had two tvs in it. One had Tana's premier for "Feel like dami" and the other had Kaylani's account refreshing each second waiting for Kaylani's album to drop. 

Kaylani's POV:

while we were waiting i was sitting in slumps lap when i felt his arms wrap around my waist then the count downn started.............5..............4..............3..............2..............1. Everyone yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS" at me sevyn and tana amd we all hugged. we were all vibing for a little after a whilei decided to go live on my music page  for the first time.

*Vluzi's Live*

*the screen is faced the other way so all the viewers saw was black*

"heyy guysss" i said

Vluzi's wig: Fire ass album!!!

Babysantana: happy birthday twin

Random1982: face reveal?

"face reveal? hmmm friday at 10 pm" i said while cheesing because namil was tickling me

i continued reading the comments and got off live.

*30 mins later* it was now 3 am 

Everyone said goodnite and went into their rooms. Namil was on the bed on his phone "im gonna shower kota" i said informing him. 'aight"he said

Namils POV: 

as soon as i saw her walk into the bathroom i sat on the bed and thought about if i should join her in the shower and after about 5 minutes i decided i was going to join her so i got up and joined her in the bathroom taking my clothes off and entering the shower.

Yall gonna kill me for this cliffhangerand because... They aint do nun but just showerrrr

voteee and comment what u think abt this chapter.