Baby Tsuyu

Tokoyami and Tsuyu have been dating for almost 2 years. They always enjoyed each other company, let say that one day Tsuyu was turned into baby and Tokoyami went from Boyfriend to caretaker.
________________________________

Tokoyami and Tsuyu are in the sidewalk walking back to the dorm room after watching a movie while Tsuyu was holding Tokoyami arms.

"How was the movie." Asked Tokoyami.

"It was good but it was a bit cheesy." Replied Tsuyu with a small giggle.

"True." Said Tokoyami. "The only cheese I like is on my popcorn." Dark Shadow said as he popped out of his host while eating popcorn which made Tsuyu laughed a bit.

While they were walking, they saw a man with a mask that look like a joker. "Well look at we got we here, a bird and a frog. Oh how I love the world we leave in. I hope you both love it when you don't have any responsibilities." Said the mysterious man as he attacked the both of them which cause them to go in defense mode.

They dodged his attacked as they were trying to stopped him. The man them shot something out of his hands to which hit Tsuyu as she was sent back a bit. Tokoyami saw and in anger he summoned Dark Shadow to which he was summoned and attacked the man as he hit him to hard he was sent back and hit the walls.

The police came and arrested the guy as they put some special cuffs on him to make sure he won't escape and won't use his quirk on them. The officer asked if he was okay, Tokoyami said yes.

He then turned and went toward Tsuyu to see if she's okay, as he went closer he didn't saw Tsuyu but a small child that resembled Tsuyu. She grumbled and groggled as she put her hands up noticing him to pick her up.

'Well ain't that something.' He thought as he pick her up as she hugged him. Mr. Aizawa came and ask if he's alright, Tokoyami said yes but then show him Tsuyu. His face was a look that they didn't pay him enough for this. Aizawa told him to take Tsuyu back to the dorms and make sure nothing happen to her.

Tokoyami agreed and he started to walk back to the dorms while still holding Tsuyu as she played with Dark Shadow who was keeping her company.
___________________________________

*At The Dorm Room*

Everyone is in the common area talking to one another while some are drinking tea and some playing games like Smash Bros.

"Have any of you guys seen Tokoyami and Tsuyu, they should of already come here an hour ago." Asked Izuku somewhat worriedly.

"Yeah I think they were at the movies." Replied Ochako. "Now that you mention it, it is almost curfew, they'll never miss it." Somewhat worriedly.

Some are started to talk about them while some are still playing. They then heard the door open as saw Tokoyami walking in the door as he closed it while holding. . . A child?

"Yeah Tokoyami where have you and Ts—." Izuku le stopped mid sentence as he saw him holding a child that actually resembled Tsuyu a bit. "Why do you have a child in your arms." He asked.

"Why does it look like Tsuyu." Asked Momo. They all started to question is as well as why he was holding a child.

"They probably done it." Said Mineta as he was stabbed by one of Jiro earphones.

"Cause this child is Asui." Said Tokoyami as Tsuyu started to pull his shirt to which he looked at her to see what she wants.

"I thowd you tho caww me Tshu." Tsuyu said in a high yet cute baby voice.

Some were confused on what he meant to which he explained everything that happen from getting attack by a a villain and her getting hit by the villi a while to which she turned into a child.