🌧why dont you talk to me☁️

⚠️SH⚠️

  Theo has been worried about Liam since he has been more distant recently and Theo has showed worry to Liam but he just ignores it so when Liam had left to get food Theo decide he needed to change.
    Theo walked to the room of which him and Liam shared the wood panels creaking at any movement once Theo made it to the bedroom he went straight to his dresser since Liam didn't like when it Theo went close to his and Theo respected that and never crossed that line ever when he was so curious, but as Theo picked a different shirt to put and turned around he saw that Liam left his top dresser drawer was open and he didn't want Liam thinking he opened it so after he put the shirt on he grabbed the one he had just token off and went to close the drawer that was open but just as he was closing it.
   He saw something kinda shiny so his first instinct was to pick it up and that was what he did and as he looked at what it was he realized it was a box cutter and as he pushed the blade up he couldn't only smell the blood put also see the dried red blood.
   As he realized he heard the key in the door knob and pushed the blade back down put it back and shut the drawer and rushed to the bathroom where the laundry basket was and put his shirt in it "Babe, I'm home. I'm sorry I took so long" Liam hollered from the kitchen "it's fine babe, let's eat" Theo said as he walked into the kitchen and kissed Liam's cheek.
   As they ate all Theo could think about was the box cutter. "Liam, I have a question?" Theo asked with a kinda worried tone "yeah?" Liam answered in few seconds Theo replied Lamaist just as fast with saying "Have you been cutting?" Liam has never looked more shocked "Umm, why are you asking" Liam said while almost choking "Well I found a box cutter in you drawer while closing it and I swear I never meant to look in side but It caught my eye and I was curious of what it was."
All Liam could do was stare, he took a deep breath and said almost in tears " I'm sorry you found out before I could tell you but it's just I've been insecure and thought you were losing interest of me and I was going to ask you but you*sharp inhale* were hanging out with Derek and I didn't want Derek think I was weak." Liam said in tear's "Liam I would never lose interest in you, you are my soulmate you make me, well me and I would never be here without you and you can always talk to me if you need. And Derek would never think you are weak him and stiles have had this happen to them to and he would have understood." Theo told Liam as he wiped Liams tear with his thumb Liam put there heads together and cried Theo held Liam letting him cry "I love you and that will never change" Theo whispered into Liams ear holding him tighter.