💋is this love..?💋

Liam's pov:
This week has been so stressful, so I was not pleased with the fact that Theo had decided to throw a party in are apartment and not clean what was left from the party

   as I stepped over solo cups and food on the floor I walked to my room hoping no one "used" it last night and to my surprise no one did, it was still the way I left it.

As I was getting stuff out of my bag I heard a door open then close 'must be Theo' I thought. I decided to clean the apartment since I had nothing else to do so I left my room and went to the kitchen to grab a trash bag and some gloves and I started cleaning.

  I finished cleaning faster then I thought I would so after I was done I took the gloves off putting them in the trash bag as well after doing so I took the trash out. Once was back inside I saw Theo on the couch "welcome back." He said as I walked into the living room I nodded my head, as I sat down next to him and started thinking 'he seems like the kind of guy you'd hook up with and never hear from again' I thought, as I sighed he turned to me "wanna watch a movie?" He asked before I replied I looked outside It was really dark out and I didn't need to get up early "yea,sure." I replied.

He got up and grabbed the remotes and a blanket from the closet we keep them in as he did that I changed into some sweats and a white t-shirt once I was done I went back to the couch and sat down. He turned the lights off besides the small hallway light and he sat back down and turned the tv on and started the movie which was some cheesy romance movie and sat down next to me to my right.

  The movie was half way over when Theo placed his hand on my thigh, my heartbeat started beating faster he was still watching the movie as he rubbed he hand up and down my thigh, it was almost like he was teasing me, that was until he brought his hand up all to the waistband of my sweats and starting tugging at it after doing this for a while he looked at me and then my growing hard-on. I was shaking I really wanted this but I didn't want to be used but as I made eye contact with him, he look as though he really wanted this too so I nodded my head yes and after doing so he picked me up and carried me to his room and laid me on his bed and looked me up and down

I got nervous and said the first thing that came to my mind which was "I've never done this." In a shaky voice and he looked at me and he finally said  "we don't have to do this if you're not comfortable with it." I looked at him "No..no I want to..I'm just a little scared." I said a little ashamed and embarrassed "I understand, I'll take it slow then." He said in a gentle voice I nodded taking a deep breath.

He walked closer to me as I sat up, he stopped when he was right in front of me, placing his hands on the sides of my head tucking lose hairs behind my ears he then leaned down and kissed me. It was nothing like what I was expecting it was passionate and gentle, I laced my arms around his shoulders deepening the kiss as well as to pull him down closer to me. Theo pulls away taking his shirt off and then mine he pulls me into another kiss, as we kiss my hands wonder to his belt tugging on it asking for permission to remove it he nods his head and helped me take it off.

  Once it was off i started on his pants, and once those were off he started taking off mine which I let him, he then tugged at my boxers I nodded and once I did he pulled away from the kiss that had turned into a make out session and dropped to his knees looking up at me and then back down at my erection, he grabbed the base of my cock slowly moving his hand up and then down as I tried my best to hold in my moans. He took his hand away and stood up taking his boxers off once they were off he pulled me into a kiss pushing me back in the process making me back up to the pillows he had on his bed I propped myself up against them.

Theo then pulled away from the kiss going to my jawline to my neck staying there just long enough to leave a few hickeys then carried on the my chest to right above my dick but instead of doing what I thought he was he shoved two fingers in my mouth "suck" he commanded me to which I obeyed and sucked his fingers until he pulled them out "ready?" Theo asked "yes" I answered.

Once I answered he shove one of the fingers I had just sucked on up my ass, I let out a gasp of pain "just wait you will feel good soon. Let me know when I can move." Theo said I shook my head "you can move." Was all I said before he started moving his finger adding the second later on.

  "Theo." I panted out he looked up "yes?" He said "Just do me already." I said to him "of course." He replied back removing his finger putting his cock inside me to replace the void that was left when he removed his fingers, Theo was inpatient going at a pace only a Chimera could go. And god was it absolutely amazing, his hands picked me up and pulled my body up so he had room to get on the bed once he was, he moved his right hand down to my thigh grabbing it and squeezing it, his left hand stayed on my waist keeping a firm grip, holding me still while he pounded into me.

"Theo!..it feels so good" I exclaimed after he hit a spot the made me feel as though I was seeing stars, "you feel so good Liam...I've wanted you for so long." Theo panted out only to continue, "I've waited for you, for so long I never thought you'd get my hints." I couldn't believe what I was hearing from him, I also thought I annoyed him but maybe that was how he dropped hints i guess. I thought before I said anything back to Theo and I said how I felt truly, "I've wanted you to say that to me since the first week, you moved in." He stared at me, in a way that looked like he was admiring me, "God, you're so handsome. I could stare at you all day." He muttered, slurring his words at the end. I wasn't sure why until I felt him unload in me, as he did he pulled his head down lower to my neck kissing it, he then leaned his head up to my ear "are you close, baby?" He breathed, if I wasn't before I sure was now. And I was, I was so close and as Theo traced his hand up to my throat, grabbing it and pushing his self up, thrusting into me one last time pushing his hand down on my throat, I came all over him letting out a gasp and moan all at once. I felt so good, Theo pulled out of me and leaned down to kiss me once more, before he got up and went to the bathroom he came back with a towel and he grabbed us a change of clothes to put on.

He helped clean me up first letting got to the bathroom to finish and put the new clothes on, he cleaned himself after me and he changed in the room, as I got back to his room to say goodnight he was already in his bed "goodnight Theo" I mutter, he looks at me confused "it's not time for that yet, come here baby." He says to me as he pulls the other side of the covers down for me, I do as he says and take that spot in the bed.

Theo cuddled me all night long and he rubbed circles into my back and I leaned into him and enjoyed the moment. I hoped this could be how we feel asleep every night. And we did, we started going to bed like this every single night.