~⍙⊑⊬?~ (~Why?~)

I need help.
I have seriously no idea what to write.
I love suggestions.
I'm going to do this chapter...a bit... differently. Enjoy! -Or don't-

Tws: Swearing. A little bit of blood. Gore. Death? Yep.

-Tubbo pov-

I went downstairs. Where were Tommy and Wilbur? I searched the entire house. Nothing. Maybe outside? I searched our property and a little farther. Still nothing. I sighed and sat in the couch and tried to text them.

^Tᕼᗴ ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇᔕ^

You: Hey guys?
9:23 am.

You: Where are you?
9:24 am.

You: GUYS
9:24 am.

You: THIS ISN'T FUNNY
9:26 am.

Well. Texting them didn't work, so I would have to go out and look for them. I got dressed pretty quickly and ate a quick snack. I also wrote a note saying where I went if they came back and I wasn't here. I opened the door and a strong breeze came though, almost knocking me over.
I steadied myself and began walking.

I decided I should check the riverside first, so that's what I did. When I got there I just walked around. A few minutes later I stared calling their names.
"TOMMY!" "WILBUR!" I called out, my hands formed in a circle around my mouth. I scared a few birds away in the prosses, their wings fluttering as they flew away.

I searched a few different places before losing my patiences. I pulled out my phone again. Where the f3k could they be?

^Tᕼᗴ ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇᔕ^

You: Where the f3k are you guys?
10:03 am

You: At least text me! You f3kers!
10:04 am.

You: Where the h3ll are you?!
10:06 am.

Eventually, I became worried. They weren't at the house. They weren't on the property. I've been searching for about 45 minutes and they haven't even texted me! I decided to check one last place. I doutb they'd be there. But it's worth a shot. Anything would be at this point.

I went to go check the place I met Ranboo. Like I said. I don't expect them to be there. But I checked anyway. "Tommy?!" I called out as I walked to the place, "Wilbur?!"
Nothing. I knew it.
I heard the rustling of a bush come from a little ways off.

I turned to where I heard the rustling.
It could just be an animal. But who cares? I know I sure don't, so I checked. I went though the bushes and got a few leaves in my hair in doing so.

I opened my eyes and saw an enderman with it's jaw unhinged, basically in attack mode. It was standing over something-
I basically choked on air when I saw what- or should I say who- it was standing over. "Wilbur... Tommy....n-no..." Their bodies were laying in the grass, dark red blood splattered over their clothes and large gashes along their sides, where blood was seeping out of slowly.

It was almost unreal, seeing your two best friends, brothers, even, laying on the floor a little ways away from you, dead.

The enderman turned to look at me.
No...I thought uneasily, it wasn't just an enderman. It was Ranboo.
Except it almost wasn't, it looked almost like a full enderman. Their eyes were purple, not red and green.

"Ranboo?! Why?!" I cried out at them, why would they do this?
"⊑⟒⌰⌿...⟟ ⎅⟟⎅⋏'⏁ ⋔⟒⏃⋏ ⏁⍜⍜..." He 'said', in a weird low voice.

(A/N: I finally found how to write ender on phone. I have to copy paste it tho. It sucks.)

I looked back at my friends past the enderman hybrid. I began to shake at an uncontrollable rate.
"Why?! Why! Why, why...why....no..." I crubmbled to the ground sobbing.

Ranboo started to walk up to me. For a split second I thought I saw a smiley face in his eyes. "Ranboo...? Why...?" I asked, still sobbing, but more quietly.
"⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜'⌇ ⋏⍜⏁ ⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⍀⟟☌⊑⏁ ⋏⍜⍙." I heard him laugh.

"What does that mean?!" I yelled at him. "I said Ranboo's not here right now." They whispered in my ear, beninding down to do so, even though it wasn't him. Even his voice was different.

Everything went black after he whispered in my ear. Everything was silent, and cold. Oh so, so cold. But why? Where was I? What happened?

I woke up screaming. I instantly sat up in my bed, breathing heavily. I let out another short lasted scream.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I heard Tommy oped the door, almost smlaming it open. I looked at him and started to cry. He was alive.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" He asked, sitting on my bed. I straed at him before jumping at him, arms out. I closed him in a hug and started sobbing. "You're alive..."
"Yeah..of course I am..."
I heard Wilbur run in a moment after, panting.

"Tommy, what happened?" He asked.
Tommy turned and shrugged at him.
I let go and crawled back a little.

"You're both alive..." It was a dream. I thought.
"Can you tell us what happened?" They both asked me.
"Y-you guys were gone, a-and I f-found you guys d-dead and Ran- Ranboo was kil-killed you a-and-" I got cut off.
"Hold on man. You're speaking to fast."

I took a deep breathe and explained the dream from start to finish. Almost every detail added. "Hey. You're okay. We're okay. It was a dream. Nothing to worried about." Wilbur and Tommy comforted me.
I calmed down after a few minutes. My mind starting to push the dream out if my head.

At least it wasn't real. None of it was.
Or so I thought....

~𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼' 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓿!~
(Welcome to the Author s' Crib!~)

Hi guys! Welcome back to another chapter!
I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday I believe. Or did I?
I can't remember anymore.
Anyway, hope you guys liked it!

But look at this:

You can't blame me for laughing at 3 am at this

You just can't. I won't let you.
I did a decently long chapter too, yay!
I really hope you liked it! I already said that but I don't care!

Any suggestions at all?
Vote?

Have a lovley day/night!

I will do shout outs sometime.

~𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽. (~Author Night)

W/C: 1046