Chapter - 17

Sidharth's Mansion - 🏢
sidharth was feeling heartbroken, how can shehnaaz thinks like that.

On Other Hand -
shehnaaz was feeling guilty because she has hurted sidharth a lot by speaking out venom.

shehnaaz wanted to apologise to sidharth.

shehnaaz didn't know how to talk to him.

Here sidharth was avoiding shehnaaz and ignoring her.

Next Day - 🌄
sidharth goes to office and shehnaaz still sleeping. after sometime she wakes up. she rubbed her eyes and comes out of her room.
she come to know that sidharth has left for office from one of the servant.
she feels bad.

On other hand -
Sidharth's Office - 🏢
sidharth was already in a bad mood because of shehnaaz's behavior. because of this he was getting angry on all his employees.

Sid's Cabin -
sidharth receives a phone call which is of his one of the rival group of companies.

Sidharth on call 📞- "keep your fucking mouth shut up and fuck off, don't dare to call me again." 😡

sidharth was fuming in anger, he calls aman in his cabin.

Aman - yes sir !

Sidharth - Aman ! 😤
The contract of 'housing development project' should be awarded to our company in any case. 😠
This contract should not go out of my hands. 😡

Aman - Ok ! Sir ! 😨

Aman tries to speak something but sidharth is in no mood to listen anything. 🖐️😠
sidharth shouts on aman and orders him to leave the cabin. 😤

At Night - 🌌
sidharth comes in mansion tired and one of the servants comes and gives him water.
sidharth ask him about whereabouts shehnaaz, he told him that shehnaaz has gone for shopping.

sidharth feels bad to hear this.

sidharth then get towards dining table to have dinner, servants serves him. He feels little bit sad as shehnaaz has gone for shopping without telling him.

It was 11 pm still shehnaaz hasn't returned. This was making sidharth restless as she was his responsibility.

He sat on sofa. He called her several times but his calls were left unanswered, this was making him more tense.

Tum Bhi Mujhse Pyar Karloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें