Pregnancy problems

Maya

After I left that basketball game I went home and made me a smoothie. All I could think is what happened and the worst thing happened when Ari and her friends walked in with Cameron , Andre , and Leon .

"Hey mom " Ari said. I just looked at her like really I just didn't find out you was sleeping with my fiancé .

"Uhh hi " I said and then went up to my room. I took a 20 minute shower and then got out. I dried off out on my lotion and I put on some pj shorts and a white sweater. I laid in bed and opened my phone. I had about 349 Instagram notifications , 139 text messages, 46 phone calls, and 572 kik messages. I closed my phone and went to sleep.

Ari

So as me and Cameron was in my room with Andre and Maria , and Kayla and leon, I went down to go get some snacks.

I got hot fries , Sierra mists, hot Cheetos , skittles, jolly ranchers, rice Krispy treats, pies, juices , etc. I went back up to my room and we all just laid down and watched evil dead two. Kayla fell asleep on top of Leon and Maria fell asleep on side of Andre and on side of Maria .

I had this big ass bed so we all could fit. I laid down with Cameron who was on the verge of sleeping.

"Gn Cameron"i said .

"Gn baby" he said as he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

Chucky

I tried calling Ariana phone and Maya phone because I was outside and every single door was locked .

Damn I just wish they would open the door. I got out my car and picked the lock on the front door . I locked it back and then went to the kitchen. I about to be petty since bitch want kick me out . I went up to Maya room with ketchup, mustard , mayo, and carrots, and onions in my hand..

I took the ketchup and put it all over Maya face and stomach. I took the carrots and onions and stuck it to the ketchup that was all over her body. I out mayo and mustard all over her bed and took the ketchup and wrote "I hope those babies die bitch". just to let y'all know I won't be in their life. I left out of the house not before trashing it and locking the door.

Ari

I heard commotion in the house so I told
Cameron to go with me. we took two baseball bats and then we heard a loud thud in the den. We crept toward it and saw a person in all black.

I hit them with baseball bat and she screamed and fell to the ground. Cameron turned on the light and took the mask off the person and it was Mia .

I ran toward her full force and started pounding on her face. I kicked her in her mouth and kept punching her in her face until I saw blood . She hit me about one time and that was all which was two scratches.

Cameron pulled me off of her and put me in a chair . He told the girl get out and she did as told .

"Babe go to bed and ill get this cleaned up" Cameron told me.

"Ok" I said back , I kissed him and went to bed.

Cameron

Mane as I was cleaning up I was thinking. There was this girl who used to date Andre and she was named Mia . I just couldn't put it together , so I just cleaned up and went to bed.

__________

*the next morning*

Maya

I woke up and I guess nobody else was woke because it was quiet. As I made my way down the steps I stepped on some thing . When I lifted my foot up it was a piece of glass.

*30 minute later*

After cleaning the whole blood and glass thing I finally decided to cook breakfast for myself cause the other want waking up no time soon. I cooked eggs , bacon , grits, sausage , waffles, pancakes, French toast, buttermilk biscuits , And the whole nine yards. that's when everyone started to wake up. I guessing Andre walked down stairs because it wasn't Leon or cameron.

"Gm you cooking it up in hear I see" he said letting he accent get the best of him.

"Uhh hey" I said dry as could be because I was too busy thinking of how that named seemed so similar to me. I get it now . Andre was my ex boyfriend who was at the pelicans game with mia. I was pissed but I wasn't gonna stress because of the babies I almost ready .

Everyone else started to walk in .

"Gm yall" ari , Maria, Kayla , Leon, and Cameron said.

"Ain't no sleep bihh" Andre said

"Gm you guys sit down am have breakfast." I said. All if a sudden I felt light-headed . I felt a sharp pain in my back and and sharp
Pain in my neck. I dropped to the ground with blood coming out. I felt nomore movement in my stomach. I got scared.

"MOM!!! " Ari said and ran to me I after that I oulsnt hear or feel anything else.

____________________

Give me
Feedback

Vote

Comment

Vote

Comment

Any ideas for the next chapter . let me know

Ok so this girl commented on the first book talking bout my book all over the place. I went tf off because if my book all over the place why tf she reading it. do y'all think my book all over the place. Shxt like this pisses me off.