Chapter 18

Germany POV

As soon as we walked through the door Jaxson immediately attacked me from behind. He grabbed my neck and began to nibble on my ear. "Go up stairs and by time I get up there you better be undressed and legs open on the bed" he sneered in my ear. I don't know where this side of him came from but I'm loving it.

Running up stairs I quickly strip out of my outfit and plopped on the bed patiently waiting for Jaxon. After a few minutes he came upstairs with a bottle of wine and some whipped cream. He chugged the wine like it was water and told me to hurry and do the same.

I wasn't prepared to do it so I closed my eyes and threw the wine down my throat. By the time I swallowed and opened my eyes Jaxon was just laying in between my legs taking in the view. "Can't believe I almost lost all of this ..." He said giving my pussy a few strokes. That has me in shambles already and we ain't do nothing yet.

After pulling him self up to get better access he dived straight in. His lips and tongue explore my folds while his fingers work in sync with them and the man manages to make me come immediately. Coming back up he pulls me into a kiss and begins to finish taking his clothes off.

I wanted to make sure that my soon to be husband got as much pleasure as me and so I got on my knees and put him in my mouth. He was moaning and telling me how good I was doing. Soon he began to fuck my face and pushed all the way back and held his dick in my throat. It was tears coming down my face and all but I enjoyed it.

Pulling me off he ordered me to getting on the bed. "Ass up face down. Now." He grumbled. I did as told and he slammed in to me, both of us moaning out loudly. We went 6 rounds and didn't go to sleep until 12 the next day.

Jaxson POV
Waking up next the person you love is the most wholesome moment I could ask for. Looking at Germany as she slept I began to realize a lot and I'm honestly thankful for her. She really changed my life. And it's crazy that we already have one beautiful daughter together.

I just want to make sure at this point, Germany and our daughter is forever safe and happy. I can't wait to make this girl my wife. But for now I think I should wake my soon to be wife up with some more dick.