A/N

Hi and welcome to yet another book!

I've been working on this book on and off since before my last two books. It's been a long time coming because I've been rewriting several times and making changes that have changed the book itself. I've read multiple Peter Pan retellings, some that are quite twisted and some that aren't, so I wanted to give it a try myself. Fantasy isn't something I've written outside this book, so it's been something completely new to me, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

I'm warning you beforehand because the story is disturbing in certain ways, including murders that occasionally get slightly detailed, so in case violence is a trigger to you, you might want to either be careful while reading or just not read the book at all. The book wasn't originally meant to be a Larry story, so I stepped into the genre of dark fantasy without really thinking about it, and I haven't changed much about the disturbing situations throughout the book.

Despite the fairy-tale aspect, there is going to be smut eventually, though the book itself isn't particularly long, only eight chapters plus the epilogue. But as I've done with my other books, I'm going to upload a chapter each day starting at some point tomorrow. And I know the story is different from my other stories, especially when the romance isn't the main point, but I hope you're going to stick around and tell me what you think, because that always means a lot to me.  

I hope you enjoy the story!