Chapter 10 - RAYLON

Alexander's POV:I held onto Flora tightly, ignoring her weak effort to escape my hold as I glared at the wolf in front of me

Alexander's POV:
I held onto Flora tightly, ignoring her weak effort to escape my hold as I glared at the wolf in front of me.

Wolfs do not intimidate me and never have. I mean- what the fuck do I have to be intimidated about? That they can change into big drooling beasts? I don't think so...

"Mutt, really? Now how many times do you think I've heard that before?" He answered back sarcastically and I narrowed my eyes at him.

I don't like him.

"Put me down now! Or else I'll- I'll-"

"You'll do what?" I asked with a raised brow, pulling her away from my shoulder and holding her out in front of me so that I could watch her amuse me.

I watched as her face went red in frustration whilst she crossed her arms against her chest and huffed dramatically.

"You-you don't even wanna know!"

She wriggled a bit more in my hold and I eventually dropped her onto her feet, then looked at her tiny frame in amusement.

I'll admit, she is quite entertaining...

"Do you wanna tell me what you're doing all the way out here, and with a goddam wolf?" I asked her with a raised brow and her face dropped as anger grew on her face.

"Why are you saying it like that- are you some kinda wolf racist? Because that is not okay, okay!"

I couldn't help but let out a laugh along with the wolf guy, but stopped once I realised he was laughing too, narrowing my eyes at him.

"What? It was funny..." he muttered as he looked to the floor.

"No, I'm not a wolf racist- wolf racism isn't a thi-"

"Sorry, can I just say that wolf racism is in fact a thing that isn't actually spoken about enough, but obviously like racism amongst us wolfs, you know?" The wolf interrupted me seriously, making my face drop as I stared at him blankly. "What? I've gotta raise awareness..."

He's nearly as bad as her...

"Really? That's so sad!"

"Did you really think now was the best time to bring that up?" I slowly asked sarcastically as I glared at him, before sighing then looking back over to Flora. "Tell me what happened."

She gave the wolf a sympathetic look before looking at me and nodding.

"Okay so it started when I ran away from you guys because you were being really mean! Then I ran away too far and I got lost and I was so sad, but the-"

Jesus Christ...

"Flora can I just have the short version?" I interrupted her and she screwed up her face and crossed her arms, ready to give me another lecture before the wolf spoke up.