Keith is a freakin psycho

Kayla's POV

You can't imagine the fear of going to school today. But Paula made me go. I stood beside her as we walked into the class,when I saw Keith,I grabbed Paula's hand tightly. I felt her squeeze my hand comfortingly.

Keith looked up like he sensed Paula and I.
"Oh look who's finally here. It's the lesbo couple" His stupid friends laughed alongside with him. I felt my face heating up,not out of embarrassment but of anger. I walked up to Keith and slapped him hard across his face. Half the class gasped and whispered among themselves.

Paula rushed to me and grabbed my hand,pulling me back.
"What are you doing?" I crossed my arms.
"He's annoying" I shrugged and turned back to Keith. I wish I knew some Taekwondo.
"Do you know how much I hate you,Keith?" I spat. The psycho glared at me.

"Did you just slap me Kayla?" I scoffed.
"I honestly hate the fact that we have our  names start with K!" Before I realised anything else,Keith reached forward and grabbed my wrists.

Paula leapt forward and pushed Keith off me.
"Don't touch her again Keith" I saw her jaw clench. She's really pissed off. I thought.

Keith grabbed Paula's collar but she punched him off her. Wow. He got off the floor and walked towards Paula and I.

"I was serious about what I said in the text... I'm sure Kayla told you" He smirked in Paula's face. Paula balled her fists. Her face was deep red.

Keith laughed and walked past us,winking at me as he left. I sighed and touched Paula's arm. She shrugged my hand off without looking at me.

Slowly she turned to face me.
"What was that Kayla" I looked at her confused.
"Don't act confused. Do you honestly want that psycho to do something crazy? Not like I'm scared of him Kayla,but you need to think before you act"

She looked disappointed and with that,she ran her fingers through her hair and just walked out,leaving me standing there with half the class watching me.

I felt a pang of guilt in my chest and hurt for Paula saying that to me in front of the whole class. I refused to cry with those people looking at me. I pushed through the small crowd and ran all the way outside to the school's park. I sat on the bench under the big tree.

Just then,the waterworks came in. The tears wet my cheeks and my rainbow coloured outfit.

After a while of crying,I felt familiar arms hug me from behind. Comforting,warm arms. The tears poured even more.

"I'm sorry" A sweet voice said in my ear. I shook my head and wiped my cheek.
"I'm okay"
"No you're not" The arms left me and Paula came to my view,she squatted in front of me and took my hands.
"You're not okay-" She touched my cheek.
"You've been crying" She kissed the back of my palm.
"Says who" I tried to look okay.  She cocked her brow at me.
"Really? You're a bad liar Kayla" I chuckled slightly.

I bent low and hugged her neck.
"I'm really sorry Paula" I cried into her neck. I cry a lot....yeah,I know that. She stroked my back gently.
"It's okay. I'm sorry for saying all that to you,will you ever...forgive me please?" I laughed shortly.
"Course...I love you" I said. I pulled her face closer to mine and pressed my lips against hers. She felt warm and smelt so good,I didn't want to let her go. Kissing her always felt like the first time. Our tongues danced around,savouring each others mouths.

"Um...Kayla?" I frowned when she tried to stop. I held her face still,kissing her cheek,her jaw and her neck.
"Kayla we can't be seen doing this out here" I still kept kissing her beautiful skin.
"Kayla...the school authorities" I groaned and let her go. She stared at me with a smirk. "Naughty girl" She kissed my lips again before standing up straight and pulling me up with her.

"We're late for class" She hinted and we both took off running back into the school building.

Well...that was interesting.

Leave a vote you guys...pleaseeee and... comment too. I love you.
Psst...Do you guys know I'm straight? Like completely,but I so adore gay community. They're so cute! And...what would I use...care free? Yeah. That's the word. 👍 Please also suggest gay anime in the comments section. Peace! ✌️