Chapter 4 - Aboard the Hogwarts Express

Timon POV

Today we shadow-traveled to the King Cross train station. We found Luna and Neville immediately. I feel weird when I saw Nico hugging them. Is it jealousy? Why would I be jealous?

Anyways, when we were told to run through the wall, we have to say we were surprised. We did end up doing it though because if we just flashed into the station it will be very suspicious. 

We tumbled through the wall and simply gaped at the large scarlet train in front of us, with 'Hogwarts Express' on the sides. Luckily, we were a bit early, so it wasn't that difficult to find an empty compartment. We sat down and started playing Mythomagic, courtesy of Nico. Being a goddess certainly has advantages, one of them being the ability to conjure up a whole set of cards. Apparently, Neville and Luna were Nikki's best friends back at camp, but they left around the second titan war. When we got bored of Nico beating us almost every time (the rest being me), we started telling our life stories. 

Neville is a son of Ceres, the roman form of Demeter. Ceres had a child with his dad, Frank Longbottom, when he has just gotten married to his mom, Alice Longbottom. Apparently, Neville's father felt sorry for cheating on his wife and therefore Ceres molded their memory so that they think that Neville is their child. Neville got claimed and told the whole story during the time when he fainted at the sound of a Mandrake during his first year at Hogwarts. 

Luna is a daughter of Iris, and the Mist created a memory of having a mother that was alive and with them until she was around nine. She is a Ravenclaw and has to act loony for her disguise. Luna said that she is dating Neville, which for some reason made me feel much better. Luna met Neville in Hogwarts and during the Second Giants War. 

Nico just stated that he was born in 1932, and that he lost his sister and mother. The son of Hades didn't say much afterwards, but I filled in his gap. I told Luna and Neville that Nico went through Tartaraus and got tortured by two giant twins. I also told them about how he had taken the Athenas Parthenos half way across the world by shadow traveling. I then told them about how he was betrayed by everyone at Camp Half Hell, and that's the reason for him to escape to Hades palace. I started to make up things to go along with our cover. So, I told them about how Hades had encouraged him to come to Dimenticato. I said that at least one of the adults there is a demigod, and therefore demigods like me can be fully trained. 

I, however, didn't say a lot about myself, only that I had lost my father when I was five due to a car crash. I said that I was hunted by a monster and discovered the school in the mean time. Even Nico didn't know much about me, so no one added on to my story. Good, I can't have them know that I was with the Hunt. Not a single soul should know, especially Nico. Gods, I can literally see his expression if I told him I was with the Hunt for a long time. He must hate everyone who had something to do with his sister's death, and I'm glad that he didn't shove me away when I told him one of my mothers is Artemis. 

A/N

OK. So, another chapter! I don't know why I'm still on this, still writing this, at almost midnight. 

And...

I'm out

EDIT: I changed Draco to Neville for certain reasons that will be revealed in the story.