recognising

Robs pov

-------------

I've been doing paperwork for over 3 hours now and i decided that I'd go into the camera room.

I went In and searched for 12:30 to come up.A girl walked into the room and she was beautiful. I thought that I saw her before but I wasn't to sure.I examined her every curve,her eyes,her hair everything.I was looking at her for a good ten minutes and then it clicked....Its her it cant be oh my god it's actually her the girl I've been searching for I'm so happy.Jenny said her name was Órlaith.I'll search every crack of this country till I find this girl.She truly is the girl of my dreams.

------------

Órlaiths pov

------------

I can't believe he's dead.I feel so sad but yet I've only ever kissed this man and that's it.I suppose this is what love does to you.I'll just have to look for another man that I love.Well, I certainly think I love him.Its really weird though the way that I've never actually spoken to this man I've kissed him and we both stared into each others eyes but thats really it and now he's dead.Jeff Smith is dead and well I would of actually loved to have attended his funeral no matter how weird that is .

But I'll find another man soon no doubt.Well I think so anyways

Like
Comment
share
Ly all xoxox