NOT NOW

Many people have seen different personal of Rachel . They seen her as badass, a loner ,and a player. People had the free will to say anything but not to her face. The truth was that people was scared of her. But do they really know her the answer is no.

POV RACHEL
Hey my name is Rachel im call a lot of things. But I dont care what people think of me . Im actully capable of loving I love my family so much . My mom name is Cara and my little brother is Darrin and his nickname is Tank. I myself is 100% a lesbian you may but gross out by me. But i dont give a fuck it my fucking life not yours. So back to me I get or had every girl in this school Jordan High School. I even had a teacher name Ms. Collin she has green eyes she even said she'll quit her job for me . I had to stop that from happening I cant have clinging . (If you read abuse by whitney2501 u would know). This is just what happen or the life of me before I met Khanjah . I was a bit a mess. TORN THE FUCK UP LOL. Well Im just in front of my dad right now we just in a big fight . I told him I will never trust him around my mom ever again. He slap my mom in the face im glad I came home just in time and saw what happen. I ran so fast I push him on the ground he got back up quick. But he underestime me because im a girl he doesnt know what he dealing with im not that useless little girl any more. IM RACHEL THE DEFINITION OF KICKASS. He smirked at me it was so creepy I smirk the same way. My mom looked in my eyes with sad fear and worry. My dad is a sick man i said in my head he's a sick person he dont deserve to live. So I thought fast went to the next room I bust the draw open and pulled a pistol. I hurried to the next room and aim my gun at my father my mom had a phone in her hand . The next thing I know a familar beautiful voice says stop. All I can think please Not Now.