Chapter 1 - why me

Before we start I should say I don't own fairy tail and the characters just to let you know.
LUCY POV
I wake but one things is weird where's Happy and Natsu there normally in my house .maybe they got bored of waiting for me so they went to the guild. i have quick relaxing bath I quickly get dress and grab my whip had a quick bite of my toast and of I set of to the guild

TIME SKIP

I open the guild door and shout "Good morning" "no one replied" so I got to Mira and see what's happening "hey Mira how are you and why is everyone so quite" "oh sorry lucy didn't see you there yeah I'm good ... and if you want to see what's going on look over there" oh typical Natsu in a fight with Gray. Natsu is so hot no pun intended.

"hey Mira what are they fighting about this time" "oh Gray said that he's punching above his weight" "what" "oh yeah Natsu is going out with lisanna didn't you know" "oh no I only just found out" I feel a lump in my throat and my heart smash in to millions of peaces I feel tears trying to force out of me. "I'm going to the toilet I'll be right back" "ok"

Once I was in the toilets I let my emotions go free I started crying then I hear Erza coming so I washes my face and pretended that I was washing my hands. she walks in "oh hi lucy are you alright" "yeah why wouldn't I be" "oh ... well because of Natsu" "what why would I be upset about him" "but I thought you had feelings for him" "yeah because he's my best friend" "oh" "anyway I should get back to Mira" before she could speak I closed the door and I couldn't hear what she saying

Grays POV

I can't believe Natsu he has lucy as loyal as a servant and he picks lisanna he making me mad. I would do anything for lucy and her love she the most pretty and most caring girl in the world and he chucks her away like a old broken toy. there she is if only I was alone with her I would tell her what I really feel.

I walk up to her to see if she was alright "um ... hey lucy" I never got butterflies around her before that's because I wasn't the only one speaking to her. "oh hi gray" she put on a fake smile " what's the matter lucy" "nothing" "I can tell when you lie" "well can I speak to you in private"

We go to her house where nobody was. "well what's the matter lucy" "um well you could put a top on for first" I look down and start blushing like crazy.

Lucy POV

When he looked down he started blushing he never did that before. "um Gray why are you blushing" "ok ummm ... stop avoiding the question" does he like me no I'm just thinking about it to much when look out of the window and saw sting and he had a mission paper and it had me on it I quickly hide under the bed. "stings out side and I saw him with a mission request and it had a picture of me on it go and look for yourself"

Grays POV

"Oh my god you weren't lying" "why would I lie about that" "I don't know" "Gray will you protect me from sting" her face was even cuter when she was scared. "off corse I will" she got out under the bed and hugged me I started blushing I whispered in her. "I'll protect you no matter what lucy" and she started crying into my chests stroke her hair and said it would all be okay.

Stings POV

I hear someone say "I'll protect you no matter what lucy" and someone crying i shout "are you okay I hear someone crying" and just then silence weird did I scare them. I look down at the mission master gave to me and read lucy heartfilila capture her so we can bring fairy tail to the ground. it can't be can it is that Lucy up there but who's with her.

Then I heard a voice coming to the side it was Natsu and a girl holding hands... but I thought Natsu was with Lucy I quickly hid. he shouts "Lucy can I come in" and it was that ice mage um what is he called um oh that it Gray "no you can not me and Lucy would like to be in peace and he brings a blonde lady to the window and they started hugging. "fine suit yourself ice princess oh yeah Lucy you off the team and lisannas taking you're place" I hear her trying to sound happy "i don't care" and with that Natsu stormed off and lisanna dragged alone.

I see lisanna had a smirk on her face after that Lucy started crying and that ice thing had no shirt on and I look at Lucy she was so perfect I don't know why Natsu would throw her away ,she might be weak but a pretty thing like that shouldn't be sad over him.