prologue

"burn them all", Those were the last words u heard before the violent fire blared to life. The screams of the burned, were so painful even the men among the ranks of soldiers tried to cover there ears to not hear them anymore. Only one soldier looked on, his eyes shining with blood lust.

After the sun had well risen into the sky, when all was vacant and burnt to nothing. A small cry could be heard, one of a small child. Silently clutching a note, that no longer was anything but corners of parchment held together by burnt edges of it's holes. It had once held the last words of its mother, whom had loved it Sence birth.

"I found a survivor" said a cloaked figure. He was wrapped in a cloak with a unique hood that was designed for those of dangerous professions... Ones of deadly origin.

"I'm surprised you weren't burnt to a crisp lil one". The smell of burnt flesh would've turned anyone away from this place. One of turmoil and thieves. But he had been sent to scout ahead and to check for survivors. Luckily he had the gut to do so, as he reached into the grasp of a burnt corpse. Pulling out a small child, holding a half burnt away note that was hardly legible.

"Good thing I'm here for you, another shadow would've left you for the others to finally get here and dig around. My name is alvo lil one. you are safe now.