Chapter 1

Key
Thoughts
Yelling
Yelling thoughts
Word of the day:
Astonish

{Tobey POV}

It was 6:00 AM the house was silent other than the occasional squeak of the floor boards. A light knock could be heard outside Tobey's door. Tobey sighed and called out "Come in!" The butler, or to be more specific Tobey's butler Adam had walked in, "Sir, are you ready for school?" The butler questioned as he took a slight bow.

Tobey rolled his eyes, "I can't believe I have to go to a public school, all because mother wants me to make friends." He then placed his book down with a huff. Tobey walked past his butler heading to the dinning room where his mother and breakfast had been waiting for him. He smiled "Good morning my dear mother!" He exclaimed giving his mother a kiss on the cheek.

His mother was gorgeous, she was the definition of a supermodel. Tobey's mother has Blonde hair, Blue eyes, and wore a blue dress. Tobey had proceeded to sit down and make conversation with his mother until it was time for the limo to take him to school. He wished his mother a fair well before exiting the building with his personal butler.

The drive to school took about 10 minutes. Luckily Tobey had been distracted with the beautiful weather, it was a sunny day with very few clouds in the sky. The time Tobey had got to school there was about 5 minutes to get to class. Tobey silently walked to his first class, already having his schedule and the school grounds map memorized.

The bell for class had rung, however Tobey did not care. It took exactly 5 minutes after the bell for Tobey to arrive in class. He silently entered the classroom not paying anyone any attention.

"Excuse me young man you are lat- Oh! Mr. Mcallister! I'm so sorry for bothering you! Please do have a seat!" Tobey walked past the teacher and announced loudly "You should be sorry." He sat in his seat leaving the class astonished with the way he had acted.

Class goes by quickly. Tobey not paying attention at all, mostly because he already knows what is being taught. The teacher notices that Tobey is not paying attention and calls on him, "Theodore could you place come write the answer on the board?"

The teacher knowing that the question was 9th grade math and that the students were only in middle school had purposely done this to embarrass Theodore for not paying attention.

The girl with brown hair had asked to use the bathroom and disappeared for an awful long time, within that time Tobey got up from his seat walked up to the board and took the marker out of the teachers hand.

He began to solve to problem and finished it after about two minutes. He places the marker down, "This is to easy." He announced walking back to his desk. The class was once again astonished.

The teachers cried out, "That's Astonishing! You can solve 9th grade math and call it easy!" A blonde girl wearing purple leaned over to another girl with brown hair who had just gotten back from the bathroom and asked "Becky what does astonish mean?"

The brown haired girl now known as Becky stood up from her seat, "Oh! Astonish means to surprise or impress someone greatly! Just like how Theodore had left Mrs. Jackson Astonished when he solved that question!" Becky happily explained. The class all nodded and thanked Becky.

Mrs. Jackson exclaimed "We must move you up a few grades!" Tobey did not like that at all, he stood up and glared at the teacher, "If you try to move me up a few grades I will personally make sure that you get fired and this school shuts down." His words laced with venom. Mrs. Jackson shakily nodded and continued teaching.

Tobey's father had held a very high position in there town, so high that he could do anything he wanted. Anything. Tobey was untouchable because of this fact. His father loved Tobey more than anything in the world and would not hesitate to do anything in his power to keep his son happy, same thing with his mother.

At lunch many kids wanted to sit with Tobey, however he had made sure to sneak away and sit on his own under a tree. he ate a lunch that was packed for him by his chef. The girl from class, Becky, had walked up to him "Hello! I'm Becky! It's very nice to meet you." She smiled warmly. Tobey looked up, "I am Theodore Mcallister III" he took Becky's hand and kissed it.

"It is wonderful to meet you, Becky." Tobey had greeted Becky as if he would greet a rich girl from another family. Tobey praised himself for being so nice to a person. Becky took her hand away from Tobey, "That's a lovely name, however I don't know if I can say all that, so how about I call you Tobey Instead?" She questioned.

Theodore was frozen, only his family had called him Tobey, to allow a girl who isn't even rich to address him in such a manner had absolutely disgusted him. Without thinking Tobey replied, "Alright, do as you wish. Be honored because you will be the only girl allowed to call me Tobey." He looked away from her. He was stunned, 'Why did I say such a thing?'

Becky smiled and turned around, "Okay Tobey! I'll see you in class!" She walked away to join her blonde friend for lunch. Becky had left Tobey perplexed. By the time class had started Tobey had already been in his seat. Nothing eventful happened in class.

It wasn't until the end of class that something interesting had finally happened. Becky had walked over to Theodore in front of the entire classroom and gave him a piece of paper with her number on it, "You can text or call me anytime! Okay Tobey?" She giggled.

Tobey nodded, "Thank you Becky, I'll be sure to text you soon. We should hang out another time."  Everyone proceeded to head outside. Tobey had his limo waiting for him, he got inside ignoring all the other kids stare in awe at him and immediately checked his phone for any recent news, there had apparently been a Villain going around town terrorizing the city while he was at school.

After school he proceeded with After school lessons from a private tutor that he had been taught by ever since the moment he could form proper sentences. Soon after the lessons he had dinner with his family. They had conversations of their day and then all went to there respected quarters.

Tobey entered his room working on his robits, as he liked to call them. Until his butler Adam had told him to go to bed so he could be well rested for school tomorrow. Tobey had gotten ready for bed, entered Becky's number into his phone, set his alarm, and then drifted into sleep.

'Why was I so nice to that girl?'