Shattered Butterfly

(Must) Watch trailer 👆👆
Follow ArtBabot on YouTube.
***

To live is to suffer.
To survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.

EDITH CAMILLA MORGAN
An innocent girl grew up hidden from the world, abused by her alcoholic parents, never seen the outside world all she had known is abuse. That was until she decided to run away, risking her life.

Where she meet the KING brothers.
ADAM
DANIEL
JAYDEN
NOAH
ROBERT
MATTHEW
SCOTT
WALTER
TYLER
OLIVER

Which cause a big twist in her life.

But her suffering doesn't end here. When her parents are still after her threatening her life.

Will she be saved!? And finally find the truth.

Or

Will it be too late....

NOT ALL WOUNDS ARE VISIBLE.

Find out in Shattered Butterfly.

Starting on 1st May, 2022.

A/N:-
Hello guys, I am your author Aries O'Ariadne. This will be my first long series story, that I will publishing on Wattpad. I hope you all will like it.

Please do add the book in your library, so you don't miss it. And as a good author, I will be posting the chatpers regularly on time... So you won't have to worry for delayed chapters.

As for the video trailer above. It was made by me. So please subscribe my YouTube channel and like my video.
For any author who want video trailers for their stories, just drop your comment here or DMS me. I would like to make video trailers for you too.

As I love to read stories too, dear readers and authors, do suggest me some book that I should read (before I died).

Drop your ID if you want.

Read for Read

Comment for Comment

Like for Like

Follow for Follow.

Thank you everyone. I hope you like my book. And don't forget to add it in your library, I don't want you to miss this Fabolous story.