Im back ;:)

Ok so- I like fricking died ;-;
I'm now turning 19 in December and a lot of crap was happening with my life.

Don't get me wrong I still love kiribaku and I thought of coming back here so many times but never did :(
Forgive me bro's ToT

I'm revived but idk if I should continue this or not.
BUT I HAVE A GENSHIN ACCOUNT THAT ASIA SERVER AND I WANT SOME FRIENDSSSSS
UID: 837723921
Mainly play now for farming ayato kamisato, events and primogems.
Barely do anything else bc no quests.

I had a boyfriend too while I was gone, but he left me- and I'm still sad but meh I can't change time lol.
I really liked him and I still do bc I can't let it goooo 😔
He did give me one last chance but broke it off the next day saying 'I used up all my happiness for you' (jeez it wasn't even a whole 22 hours and he already wanted to remind me that he doesn't like me anymore)
smh 💅🏼 anyways 1 day after we broke up he got with a girl he knew 2 months before me (he just had to add that part in like it was mega important)  and bros she's just like me like w h a t. Currently feeling replaced lmao, not jealous just used.
Hence there never online when the other one is so I doubt they even talk that much (yeah I'm friends with the gf and she's great, she knows I'm he's ex so no hiding that part even though I told my ex I wouldn't tell her but the gf said she won't tell him ✋😩)
Living the life where I simp for anime characters bc they won't hurt me LOL and we simp about the characters together lol 😭
I have a new bestie I can relate to now lmao (lowkey sharing my Genshin with her lol, if I get ayato)

Anyways enough of me venting I'm just here to say I'm back, I might make some small things if I'm determined to lol

I really hope you bros are ok and I'll see y'all later :)