BTS💜

*recording....*

Me:- So last chapter I talked about how I got to know kpop, well in this chapter I am going to tell you how I got to know BTS and got into them.
Also this will be a long chapter cause I don't know how to start and where to stop in BTS case.....it will go on forever ♾

How I got into BTS & what they are to me

But that's when things changed in April 2020......

In April 2020, after 1 month of lockdown coming to India. I was in my house doing nothing expect tik tok. Well thanks to tik tok.....

One day I came across a video there, it was an edit of Taehyung. I was like "Ohhhh who is this handsome dude"and when I read the description, it read "(Bla bla bla) and BTS V" and I was like "wait I know this name" followed by "Oh! Yes the band she told me!" "Well not bad tho, he looks handsome" and I went into the acc and watched more more edits of them.

The main thing that I got into them was their dance, their moves, I loved it too much......
So after watching the edits I went to search in google, just like most of the army, I went to search their names in google to becoming a hardcore stan 😂.

You know the saying "Once you Jim-in you can't Jim-out" well that's actually what happened 🤪
I just fell in love with them. So after knowing their names I went to hear some of their songs, the first song I heard was boy with luv, well hearing it I was Girl with luv (in BTS) 😂. All their songs was, is and will forever be heaven to me, then I thought "Well I need to find the meaning of these songs" cause I saw a lot of armys saying that they saved their lives.....so I thought of knowing the meaning behind their songs and who they are.....

After all the research.....bro I was absolutely happy that I found them.....

I never thought strangers could comfort and understand me better than anyone I know.

To some boys for South Korea became my home, my comfort, my safe place and my life. I may not have gone into a deep depression nor am I a suicidal person (most of the times, but at current point I just feel like to die) but there were hard times for me too.

Well if you know what my hard times was you will laugh cause it isn't even serious but it was to me.....
Most of the time my parents are the ones who hurt me, emotionally. Well it isn't on purpose, just they want me to do my best. But hearing the same thing over and over.....did really hurt me. And I have a lot of insecurities.

Comparing me with my cousins, friends, literally everyone and everything. I can't be them, this is me and they are them....but my parents won't understand.
I hate it. When they do that I just feel like I am useless, worthless person. I just feel like I am good for nothing, I don't have talents like the others, I'm not perfect, that I'm just nothing but a waste of space 😞.

Well actually this post is soo true in my case. This is how I feel.

 This is how I feel