Chapter 8: A Heated Confession (Lemon)

(Y/N) is having a good view when Amagi appeared.

(Y/N): Hey, Amagi.
Amagi: Hello.
(Y/N): What brings you here?
Amagi: Do you remember that day you save me.
(Y/N): Yeah.
Amagi: you are the greatest friend I ever met even you're kind, & being protective.
(Y/N): And?
Amagi: I want a say I have deep feelings for you. I want to tell you that I love you, ever since we met, I have loved you, (Y/N) Gojira

(Y/N) is in shock that she confesses her feelings. He hugged her as Amagi was in shock.

(Y/N): I love you too, Amagi I did the same as you & My feelings have been growing and I couldn't stop thinking about you, I love you Amagi.

Amagi is in tears of joy as she hugs him back she is happy that her King confessed.

Amagi: I'm so happy. (Y/N).
(Y/N): Yeah, Me too.

They lean closer & closer, their lips collide.

They kissed.

Then They broke the kiss as they catch their breath.

Amagi: I love you (Y/N) Gojira.
(Y/N): I love you too, Amagi.
Amagi: Oh God, I'm in heat.
(Y/N): Don't worry I'm gonna have to make you relief.
Amagi: Yeah, let's head to our dorm.
(Y/N): That's a Great Idea.

And with that, they went back to their dorm.

(Lemon Warning)

After they took off their clothes, (Y/N) is sitting in a bed as Amagi is on his lap as she is in her bra and panties as (Y/N) is in his boxers, their tongues are swirling in their mouths as they have a heated make-out session and Amagi is holding his face as she is kissing him as her tails appeared as wiggling in satisfied. Then she stops as she breathes hard and she goes down his body to rub his member through his boxers as his member is hard, then she pulls down his boxers as she saw his member at her eyes widen at the sight of his member.

Amagi: Oh my gosh. You're so big.

he smiles and Amagi starts licking his member and he shivers at the feeling since she is Kitsune, then Amagi starts sucking on his member and he moans and groans at the feeling as Amagi is sucking on his member and he places his hand on her head as she is sucking his member and he rubs her Fox ears and with that, it sends vibrations around his member and he shivers.

(Y/N): Amagi, that feels so good.

she increases her speed on sucking his member and she goes further deepthroating him and after a while, he felt his end approaching.

(Y/N): Amagi, I'm gonna-

he couldn't finish as he releases his seed in her mouth and she happily swallows it and then she takes his member outta her mouth and she breathes hard, she looks up at (Y/N) and she pushes him down and he lands on something soft as Amagi straddles him and she rubs her opening on his member as she is wet and she moans as she rubs her opening on his member. Then she positions his member at her opening and she goes down his member and she moans at first, but then it become pained whimpers as she looses her virginity. Then as she is still going she plops down and she moans loud at the feeling and she breathes hard.

(Y/N): Amagi are you alright?
Amagi: I.........I'm fine. If........j.....just hurts at first.
(Y/N): You were still a virgin?
Amagi: *nods* Yes, I wanted you to be my first and now..............we're making love. I'm gonna move now.

she starts bouncing on his member and she lets out soft and gentle moans as she is taking it slow, she leans forward as she placed her hands on his chest as she still bounces on his member, (Y/N) is in awe at the feeling of Amagi's insides and then Amagi increases her speed and her moans become more frequent and (Y/N) felt his member touch her womb as she bounces on his member.

Amagi: "Oh *moans* my gosh (Y/N), it's...............it's so good, you're *moans* so good (Y/N). If this keeps up *moans* I'll get addicted, this is so good. I'm really starting to get addicted, I love you so much.
(Y/N): I love you too Amagi.

She leans forward and wraps her arms around his neck and she kisses him and she moans in the kiss as she bounces on his member and she increases her speed and she moans more frequently and then (Y/N) places his hands on her rear and he bounces her on his member faster as she moans louder.

Amagi: Wait, (Y/N) *moans* if you do that I'll really be *moans* addicted. But, please. Keep going.

then he adds some thrusts and she moans louder as he bounces her on his member and she moans, then her breasts bounce rapidly as he does, and then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.

(Y/N): Amagi, I'm gonna cum.
Amagi: Cum..........inside me. I want your child, please.

he increases his speed at bouncing her on his member and her moans become more frequent, then after acouple of seconds he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling as his seed is released inside her, she then stays in a pleasure induced state and then she plops forward and they both breathe hard. Then she looks at him in the eyes and she smiles as he does as well and they kissed.

(Lemon End)

(Y/N): I love you, Amagi.
Amagi: I love you too, (Y/N).

She hugs him as they fall asleep and He hugs her with his arm and she places her head on his chest and he lets her sleeps take over him as he gets ready for the next day. When Big Three went back to their dorm they saw their clothes scattered on the floor as they saw (Y/N) & Amagi sleeping while covering their blanket.

Nejire: You're one lucky King.
Mirio: Damn.
Tamaki: They actually do it.

Then they went to their sleep, they get ready for the next day.