Chapter 1

My body was sprawled out upon the soft bed as I held my head in my hands. My index traced spheres into my temples. My headache was agonizing, and I could not bear It anymore. I had been studying for my exam for over three hours now and my brain literally could not retain anymore information. I began to groan out in discomfort when my doorbell rang.

I rolled out of bed and placed my bare feet on the hard-wood floorboards. I trudged over to the hallway and down the stairs of my new flat. I had just moved to London from America and I just began my college classes. Which was the reason I was studying so hard. I walked all the way down the stairs and up to my front door. With a quick peek out the window I could tell it was storming outside. I grabbed hold of the door handle and unlocked the door. I opened up the door and saw a man standing before me, soaking wet, and holding a package. The man took notice of my presence with the sound of the door opening and he turned around to face me. He was a younger fellow, not yet in his late twenties.

He smiled down at me, his height lingered over my own. "This is for you ma'am." He said holding out the package for me. I took the water logged chunk of cardboard in my hands and read the label. To: Courtney, sent from: America. It must have been a care package from my mom. She sends me those quite often, mostly full of some spare cash and some pictures form back home. "I will need you to sign this, please." The man said, diverting my attention back up to him and his soggy apparel.

"Sure no problem, here you can stand in here if you'd like." I offered to the man as I took the clipboard with the papers I intended to sign. I felt bad for the guy and did not want him to be waiting out in the rain. I stepped aside and let him take a few lingering steps inside my house.

The man nodded in appraisal, and stood just a couple feet inside the doorway. I quickly tousled through the papers initialing what need be initialed, and then handed the man back his papers to be on his way. When I led the man back out the door and into the rain I caught the sign of something on the corner of my eye. It looked like the shape of a person looking over at me, but when I looked back again the figure was gone.

I did not pay much regard to what I thought I saw, because I was more focused on my studying. I closed and locked the door, catching the light of the water puddles on the floor. I did not clean them up I just shrugged them off and went back upstairs.

After about another hour of studying I was slowly dazing off into a deep sleep.

I heard a creek downstairs and my front door opening. I could hear short light footsteps turning around to shut and lock the door. A smile spread across my face and I got up and ran over to my dresser. I pulled open the top drawer and started searching through it for a certain object. Finally I found them, my black lace underwear and bra. I slipped them on as fast as I could and threw my other remaining clothes onto the floor beside my bed. I then ran over to my closet stopping to hear where the footsteps had went. I heard a drawer open and the fridge door shut, he was in the kitchen. I opened the closet doors and flicked my fingers across the hangers separating the clothes. Finally I found the shirt I desired. It was a long Packers shirt, his shirt. I hastily threw it on over my lingerie and ran back over to the bed and plunged myself onto it.  

I continued to 'study' as I waited for him to come up into our room. I actually began to read farther into my text book as I waited, and clearly he was taking his dear sweet time. I was slowly falling back into my trance of studying, and was beginning to feel tensed up once more. How come we have an exam only three weeks into the year, I thought to myself, hating my professor. I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear him coming up the stairs, down the hall, and into our room.

Hands were planted on my shoulders right at the base of my neck where it met the upper part of my back. He began to squeeze and massage my shoulders, and a slight moan left my mouth. The feeling of the stress leaving my body felt almost pleasurable. He continued at this for quite some time until one of his hands went astray. Soon his free hand brushed my hare back away from my face and neck. He leaned down and kissed just below my earlobe. His various pressure, light sucking, and the occasional bit of teeth grazing my skin game me Goosebumps all over my body.

"Don't be a tease." I whined. My eyes were shut and my head was thrown back. I was in ecstasy and I could not bear not being able to touch him. I began to roll over to see his face when he sat up, leaving his presence from me completely, and leaving the room. I got slightly confused at his sudden gesture but I decided to go after him. I got up and walked curiously down the hall. I knew why he had to leave though, I was not ready to have sex with him yet, and I was still a virgin. Him on the other hand has always gotten his way with women in at least a week. I was different, he was waiting for me.

 I was walking down the hall looking for him, and when I passed the bathroom I heard him. it was an odd sound, but I knew what it was. He was moaning. I tip-toed over to the door and put my eat against it. I could hear his heavy breathing and his moaning escaping his lips. I opened the door slowly and quietly trying to now make him hear me. I got it open enough to where I could peek my head inside. All I could see was his back, but the muscled straining and contracting showed how into it he was becoming.

I had a bit of a self compelling idea that took all of my body's strength and confidence to do. I slowly walked up behind him. I took my bottom lip in between my teeth and listened as profanities left his mouth. I got up to about a few inches away from his back when I slipped my right hand around his body and took him in my hand. I wrapped my other hand around him, as if in a tight embrace. I continued what he was doing so intently just moments before. I lifted my gaze up a bit and just in time to see his head fall back in pleasure. "Say my name" he managed to moan out from his lips, as he took in another tight gasp of air. I did what he said and moaned out his name, "Ohh....Harry."

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I shot up from my sleeping position and smacked my alarm, and watched it as it flew off my nightstand and crash onto the floor. My gaze then drew back to my pile of books and papers sprawled across my bed. I had fallen asleep.