Chapter 1: Kingdom Astro

I woke up getting ready for king day. King day is when we celebrate my father for all of he's done to protect us and the kingdom. Now its time for us do something for him. Soon I'll be king and I'll rule this kingdom. Its kind of boring being the only child in the kingdom. Sometimes I wish I had someone to talk to and relate to. I can't really talk to my father cause his always busy running the kingdom. My job in the kingdom is to make sure things are in order in the castle. My mom is usually gone helping the poor and raising money for the sick but she took a break for the celebration. Someone had knocked at the door. Who is it I asked? Its your mother she replied. Its almost time for the celebration she said. OK I'll be out in a minute. I dont want to be late for this and pluse dad doesn't likes us to be on time. As I began to walk the halls with the bodyguards I started to get nervous. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you my son Prince Wayne said dad. Everyone rejoiced with happiness. Later on when the sun had start to set .We began to light up our lantern and watch them go up to the sky. The next day I woke up earlier than usually ready to go to the market in the town to make breakfast for my parents. Last week mom took me to see queen Elizabeth we didn't leave till midnight. All we did was sit and talk I got bored easily. My dad tells me that I have to go with mom just in case some bad guys try to attack. I'm pretty sure that will never happen but better to be safe than sorry.