INFORMATION PAGE

WELCOME TO THE INFO PAGE.
HERE IS THE INFO ABOUT THE READER.
P. S THIS IS ALSO KIND OF A HONKAI CROSSOVER.
WILL HAVE SPOILERS FOR HONKAI IMPACT 3RD SO BE WARNED.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NAME : [Y/N] KASLANA
AGE : ???
HAIR COLOR : [H/C]
EYE COLOR : [E/C] OR BLUE (YOU CAN CHOOSE)
PERSONALITY :
[Y/N] Kaslana, or K423, at first is a very braggy, overconfident, bright and "idiotic" girl who has a liking to food. She was happy-go-lucky, and confident she could do anything and that she was the best. She often smiled, even if she was injured, and adored the company of her friends. She is brave and outgoing, even daring to take the Gem of Serenity even if it might've killed her.

However, as the 4th Honkai Eruption occurs by her hands by her "true self", [Y/N] drastically changes. She matures into a person who is trying to find the resolve to counter the 2nd Herrscher haunting her, and in her guilt she becomes a much more quiet, mature and thoughtful person, often carrying a serious face. Although she found the resolve to keep going, she is still afraid of anyone getting hurt because of her. Around Mei, however, she fakes her happy-go-lucky attitude frequently so Mei's concern won't grow.

Additionally, when Kiana eventually stays at Anti-Entropy's Salt Lake base, she keeps to herself. When people avoided her in the cafeteria, she decided to eat later rather than scare them. In terms of friendly relations, she tries to avoid asking to participate. She is still quite considerate of others nonetheless.
(Thank you honkai fandom wiki)
VOICE CLAIM :
KIANA KASLANA (JAPANESE)

OR

KIANA KASLANA (CHINESE)

HEIGHT : 170 CM
WEIGHT : NO <3
LIKES : (INSERT YOUR LIKES HERE)
DISLIKES : (INSERT YOUR DISLIKES HERE)
BIRTHDAY : (INSERT YOUR BIRTHDAY) or DECEMBER 7(Kiana's canon birthday)
WHAT TYPE OF POWER YOU HAVE :
YOU HAVE VOID POWERS LIKE KIANA WHEN SHES HALF HERRSCHER (ALTHOUGH YOU DON'T USE IT OFTEN CUZ OF ......... REASONS)
ABILITIES WILL BE FURTHER EXPLAINED AS YOU PROGRESS BUT FOR NOW THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT TYPE OF WEAPON YOU USE :
GUNS
(ITS THE KEY OF THE VOID GUN, BUT SOMEHOW I CANT PIT A PICTURE IN SO ILL UPDATE THIS WHEN I CAN)
AYAKASHI(???) FORM:

 REASONS)ABILITIES WILL BE FURTHER EXPLAINED AS YOU PROGRESS BUT FOR NOW THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOWWHAT TYPE OF WEAPON YOU USE :GUNS(ITS THE KEY OF THE VOID GUN, BUT SOMEHOW I CANT PIT A PICTURE IN SO ILL UPDATE THIS WHEN I CAN)AYAKASHI(???) FORM:

FRIENDSHIPS : RAIDEN MEI(???), BRONYA ZAYCHICK(???), THERESA APOCOLYPSE(???), FU HUA(???), HIMEKO MURATA(???).
WILL BE UPDATED AS THE STORY PROGRESSES AND WHEN YOU MEET NEW PEOPLE.
_____________________________________________________________________
Hello there reader(s), welcome to this book. This book will follow the plot of Ayakashi : Romance Reborn. Credit to voltage.inc for the characters besides [Y/N].

Extra note: should i make it so that [Y/N] have a love interest or a harem? Or no romance at all? If you choose the love interest or harem option then which character?

This is also my first time writing a book like this so I apologize if theres mistakes that i might make.