Chapter 7: Weaknesses

Michael's POV:

The gardener of a good age cut the branches that were out of place in the front yard. The Collins mansion had a huge expanse of land, a very well taken care of lawn, and a beautiful
fountain in the center of the space, where at every instant poured water, repeatedly. The man seemed focused on his job, which attracted my attention until I heard the velvety voice in the background.

"Agent Jackson."

I felt that shiver run down my neck as soon as I felt the woman approaching. I turned to face the brunette, coming across the most tempting sight that morning. I swallowed hard, letting my weak eyes analyze every little detail of the Latina.

"Karla." It was what I was able to utter.

The woman curled the corner of her lips into a cynical smile, probably realizing how I practically swallowed her with my eyes. In my defense, I tried to use all my strength in the shred of sanity I had left. Natalie was in this exact instant in front of me, wearing only tiny loose shorts, and a small tank top that covered her breasts. She had a white towel in her hands, which she delicately slid on her neck, where small beads of sweat ran down.

"... I mean, Mrs. Collins."

Her smooth stomach was completely showing before my eyes, just like the top of her breasts. The tank top had a beautiful neckline, I could say. It was noticeable how the Latina paid certain attention to her physique, Natalie's body was simply enviable, however to me it was delicious.

No, Michael.

"Jones, Michael. Mrs. Jones." She corrected. "Anyways, to what do I owe the honor of your visit in my house?"

I must have blinked more times than usual, because Natalis smiled widely before getting closer to the window.

"I'm here to work, Mrs. Jones. I was temporarily chosen to be your private security guard."

"Temporarily?"

Natalie slid the towel over her breasts, attracting my stubborn eyes that fixed on them. I shook my head and turned my attention to a random corner of the house.

"Yes, until they find a replacement."

The brunette nodded with a disbelieved smile.

Where are you getting yourself into, Michael?

"This will be interesting."

"What?" I played dumb.

Natalie's green eyes fixed on me, and her expression softened.

"Nothing. Jackson. We need to talk better, I want to know how this will work."

"Of course, I can explain." I spoke walking away from her.

It would be comical if it wasn't tragic. I wanted to keep distance from what could disturb me there, but it would be impossible.

"Alright, you better wait for me in Christopher's private office. I don't want the employees listening to our.." Natalie fell silent for a few seconds, and then turned her attention back to me. "Conversation."

"I don't see a problem in that, Mrs. Jones."

"But I do, agent Jackson." She said in a determined tone. "Eliza!"

Natalie called, and within seconds the woman showed up in the living room, properly uniformed.

"Take agent Jackson to my husband's office. I'm going to take a shower, and I'll be right down."

"Yes, ma'am." The woman spoke quickly.

"Offer him something to drink, please, Eliza." She said to the maid. "I promise not to take long, Michael."