CODE : 0 1 3

Kim Seon Woo

"Wait pause, I see teacher." I told Minjeong, wanting to hear what teacher is saying. Just a few seconds after I said that, she threw the door open. Gosh, Minjeong I swear to God you're testing my patience aren't you? "Oh, Minjeong and Seonwoo. Why did you open the door so harshly?!" teacher complained. It looks like she was busy writing something, and hid it immediately. Well that definitely sparked my interest. Minjeong had to explain why we were here in the lab before class hours, and teacher let us stay inside. Our science teacher, Mrs. Park sighed before speaking. "Before you two work on this, Seonwoo, please tell your groupmates my class for today is going to be earlier than usual. Meet at 11am, thank you." she said sternly and left the lab. 

I checked the clock and it's currently... 10am? I ran outside the lab to look for my groupmates. Fuck, I forgot who they are. "MINJEONG!! Who are our groupmates again?" I asked, yelling. She gave me a list of names, Kim Minjeong, Kim Seonwoo, Lee Hyunseo, Sim Jaeyun, Jang Wonyoung, and Nishimura Riki. Oh good Lord, Riki?! Was he even in any of the fucking meetings? Ok to be fair, I was in like just one meeting, but it's better than none!