☞︎︎︎🇩 🇪 🇰 🇺 ☜︎︎

My name is Y/n L/n and I am the daughter of All For One, I'm not in the LOV but Shiggy has tried to convince me multiple times.

Dabi hits on me, I turn him down though, cause I'm not like other girls. I have more than one quirk cause I'm not like other quirk holders. 

I'm basically like Saiki K. I have Size Augmentation, I can turn into a guy or turn into any animal of my choosing. Shapeshifting, I can change to any size. Clairvoyance, when I go crossed eyed I can see things and events from far away. 

So that's enough about my quirky and emo quirks. I've gotten into UA and Im in the same class as him!

I sit right next him in class too.

I woke up to a peaceful scenery with birds chirping and the sun shining through my window. I push myself out of bed and to the mirror.

I look at my clear skin bright green eyes and brown shiny hair the length of a school bus.

I throw my hair into a messy bun and start putting on my uniform. And bc Im not like other girls I go to school on my flying Unicorn called Swiftwind. (Get the reference?)

I arrive at UA high and bump into a green haired male with big green eyes the size of dictionaries.

"S-S-S-S-Sorry, I wasnt looking where I was going." I stuttered then ran off in another direction.

Later that day we saw one another during class then we got married.

THE END