Dr Touchy

It was a cold, dreadful day at the Morrison hospital. The beige walls were looking extra gloomy today as well as the staff. A woman in a blue scrub walks down the dark hallway holding an empty wheelchair. Knocking on the the lightly painted blue door she went in quietly. " Hey Raina. It's time to wake up!" She tried in her cheery voice. The unmade grey bed stayed still. " I brought you some coffee from the Staff room!" Nothing budged.
The walls looked as if rain was pouring down them and the flowers that were given by nurses a few weeks ago were as dead as the room entirely. " ok, I tried to be nice, Wake up!" The Nurse pulled a skinny, bone like object out of the dark covers violently. " now get up, have some coffee and wait for your counselor." She said as she walked out of the room carrying the dead flowers. The small boney object started to get up, inch by inch on its feet. It sat itself up on the bed and picked up the grayish green mug. The cold coffee shakes in the hands of its holder. Slowly sipping from the mug the girl takes a look around the dark room. Trying to identify one thing that had some color Raina heard a faint knock at the door. She set the mug down on its spot and sat in her therapy chain, or otherwise called the grey, greasy bean bag chain in a corner. " hello Raina. I see that your up and running is it?" Said Dr. Yolanda a slender, sulky, Australian accented red head. At first Raina used to find her looks amusing from her pointy feet to her ugly eye length hair. Her white coat would always be covered in brown stains and her voice when it was excited sounded like a dyeing pig. But now Raina was ready to ask for a new counseler. Dr Yolanda was quirky and always kept trying to touch Raina. once she was massaging her back and she slide her hands down, sliding her black bra strap. Raina jumped out of her seat and told Yolanda that she was done for the day. Today Yolanda was helping her with breathing and showing emotion at times ov gielt,as the dr used to say. This sounded bad. " Now Raina lay on your bed, let's start with breathing, shall we." Raina closed her eyes and looked up to see The witches face. " Now let's start with some massages shall we." She said showing her ugly toothy grin. " please stop saying shall we." Raina murmured. She felt Yolanda's cold boney hands sit at her rib cage. " Breath in." Raina in in a deep breath. Then she felt it. Yolanda raising her hands up and rubbing them slowly. She knew this was going to happen so she kept a plan to get Yolanda fired and gone forever. Raina sat up confusing Yolanda. She smiled a fake smile and held Yolanda's hand. Shudder. Pulling her to the bed Yolanda took off her brown stained coat smiling. Then Raina led Yolanda down and came close to her lips. " your dead." Yolanda sat up. " what?" Raina then slapped her and pressed the staff emergency call. " NURSE!!! Get this lady out of her!!!!!" The nurse and doctors burst in. Yolanda screamed of horror. They quickly took Yolanda out and Raina pulled out her camera. You could see it clear, the rubbing, the creepy look in Yolanda's eyes. She sat down and looked out the cracked window in the room. It started getting sunny. Just not for Raina.