🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5 : 🅃🄷🄴 🄵🄰🄼🄸🄻🅈 🄰🄽🄳 🅂🅃🅁🄰🄽🄶🄴🅁🅂

Andrew ran his car at full speed and reached the mall.

Fortunately, the market was close to his locality and he can immediately reach there.

Going inside, he went to the cosmetics section to buy a makeup kit for Margret.

Well, she loves makeup and is a live broadcaster also.

Then he went to the technology department of the store to buy a laptop for Lia.

Well, she kept nagging from a long time that her laptop broke and she is having problems with it.

Anyway, his salary is high and he can still afford this.

He not only works as a software engineer but is also the assistant of the president.

Miraculously when he went to the interview, one of the interviewers was the president and then he selected him as the assistant.

He can only say that studying day and night without caring for his handsome face was quite a successful decision.

'But he still looked handsome while he was haggard too.' thought Andrew narcissistically.

The president really valued him and agreed to give him an extended vacation when he found his reason.

After buying the new laptop, he thought about what to buy for Selina but he did not know her preferences.

'ALAS~ Now he is really tangled.'

As he was thinking, he saw a jewelry shop and if he remembered correctly, this shop opened a year ago and is quite famous.

He entered it and saw that the owner of the shop who is also a designer , released his new series.

Actually it was not a series but a single necklace and it was surprisingly not too costly.

He inquired and found that the designer 'XG' had a sister who was lost when she was not even 1 years old and due to this he designed this necklace that could convey his feelings.

And he is ready to give this necklace to whoever has same feelings as him.

Andrew took a look on the necklace. It was an ocean blue colored and was in the shape of a heart and inside it were a two tiny figures in black. One was a small boy and the other was an infant by the looks of the dress she was a girl. the boy was patting the head of the girl lovingly and the girl seemed to be giggling innocently. Don't ask how he got that emotion.

It's just that something feels to be destined and looking for its owner.

The color of the heart was ocean blue , just like he saw the eyes of his new sister in the photo.

He decided to buy it immediately as he felt that if not then even if not himself but someone would definitely regret in the future. He did not know from where this feeling came.

And this necklace is also a great thing to express his emotions.

So, he went to ask the manager as he knew this necklace was important.

The manager listened to his thoughts and said "Sir, we have to contact the designer and ask and he is the boss too so he have the final say and you must know the condition of buying it."

Andrew understandingly said "Yes I know and please contact him."

The manager went and soon returned with a smile on his face and said while pointing at the phone "Sir, boss wants to talk to you."

"Well, thank you." said Andrew while taking the phone from the manager.

The manager nodded and stood at a distance from him so that they can talk comfortably.