Cameron dallas little sister

"Cameron can we plz go to the beach today."
"No Because the boys are all coming over in a while ".
"Oh ok well then could I go in the pool or no".
"Umm yea but on one condition ."
"Yea what is it ".
"You have to promise that you well no flirt or let the guys touch you".
"Ok but what if they want a hug cam ".
"A hug that's it ok ".
"Yep ".I popped the p .

As I got in my bathing suit and grabbed a blue towel because I love blue of course .I turned some music .hotel by kid ink .

When the song ended I put on David guetta new song with nicki Minaj and afrojack hey mama(um just saying listen to its a good song).I literally love both of those songs.

"Madi u done yet".I heard cam yell from down stairs .
"Yea just put some clothes on".
"What ever just hurry we are leaving in 15 mins so hurry".
"Ok I'm done I was wear a hoodie that was matt's because he always leaves his things here and we both liked it so he let me keep it and take good care of it.just then can stormed throw my room and saw me . "oh um why are you wearing Matthews hoodie ". "um because he gave it to me and like why do you care ". "Madalin just shut up and put a shirt on and some pants if you want to go to the pool ". "Ok cameron but I'm not a princess "."just shut up and hurry ". "whatever cameron whatever ".fuck Madie have you seen my red plaid swim shorts.