🟣𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖓𝖔𝖜... {𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝕾𝖓𝖔𝖜}

After the war with the Eternal Darkness, Taehyung sacrificed himself for his mate, their two sons, family and friends... and right after that he disappeared which his family thought he died... but he was saved by the Moon Goddess... but when he was fighting he was pregnant with his and Jungkook's youngest daughter... the Moon Goddess teleported Taehyung to an Enchanted Forest which was hidden because of her powers... and in that forest lives creatures who are different to Taehyung... the creatures are fox hybrids, deer hybrids, bunny hybrids, nymphs and kind sirens... in which who were saved by Taehyung when he was still young... so he was made the Alpha of his new home which he named the Lunar Crest.

While...

Jungkook and the others were devastated over Taehyung's death, Jungkook and his other hyungs became Generals of Silver Moon while his other hyung became the Alpha of Silver Moon even though he's a beta... he raised his two sons and never told them what really happened to their appa, because he doesn't want them to miss him to... but he would always cry himself to sleep every night because he misses Taehyung so much... but he still feels a bond with him... and he would always get weird dreams about a little girl that has his and Taehyung's features and he would be with Taehyung again... but when he wakes up he would cry again because he thought it was never real... or is it...

...

What will happen to Taehyung and Jungkook's story? Will Taehyung come back to Jungkook and they will live happily again? Or will he just stay in his new home and never leave?

Author: https://www.wattpad.com/user/XxYuminxX