C O P Y R I G H T

C O P Y R I G H T 

Copyright© 2022 all rights reserved.

This is my story, completely written by me. So please don't plagiarize or copy my story.

Any unauthorized copying, manipulation, distribution or selling of the product constitutes an infringement of copyright and any infringement is punishable by
Law.

If you will, then remember I am a lover of zombie and serial killer genre, I won't think twice in giving reality check to people who needs it.

This is fictional work and any resemblance to names, characters or events are purely the author's imagination, used in a fictional manner.

Pictures, Quotes or Media used in the book are either from Pinterest or Google, the author doesn't own it by any means.

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Any semblance between characters and real persons, living or dead, is coincidental. The author in no way represents the companies, corporations, or brands mentioned in the book. The likeness of famous figures have been used fictitiously; the author does not speak for or represent these people. All opinions expressed in this book are the author's, or fictional.

E X C E R P T

"Try to understand what I am saying, they will... They will kill you, damnit."

Mihika Gujaral in her last teenage years, had everything. Daughter of billionaire, her father's heart, her best friend like brother's apple of eye, her closest friend's favourite person.

It was all well, until that day.

It has been 10 years now, Mihika - now Mi-Hee is settled in South Korea with a mission in hand. A mission with a promise which costs life, her love and many secrets of past.

The definitions of love has managed to find a reverse gear and become the definition of chaos. The only way to save all is to change the definitions back but everything comes with a perfect price.. Everything.

And to pay that price Mi-Hee is all geared to save people, damage the rotten ones and give her life on line to be at peace.