Chapter four: New Friend and Accident

Chapter four

Gord's POV

I'm driving to the airport I need to hurry I'm about to miss my plane. Ryland already left a few hours before, I get there grab my suitcase and rush out of the taxi and I stop in line to get on the plane there's this women about my age she has pretty blue eyes, brown hair. She's got a black and red tank top and shorts. She look familiar she turns around and sighs.
"You okay?" I ask
"Yeah... Well kinda my boyfriend is a doctor and he's in Los Angeles right now and I need to fly down there to see his family but they all so rude." She says
"I'm going to LA too. I'm seeing my friend Cam she's having a party. Anyway what's your name?"
"My name is Abby Wood I go to Juilliard I want to be a singer." She says
"I go to Juilliard also I'm trying to become a actor." I tell her
"That's cool I think I might of seen you on campus." She says
We enter the plane we sit next to each other. "Ugh I can't do this all to be honest can I like hang out with you for the day anyway parties are more fun than seeing some boring old people. We should like teepee a house when we land or break a law!" She says with excitement.
"Um you're very...crazy... But sure you can hang out with me, but you still need to see your boyfriend." I say
"I guess but I can't wait to go to a party I hope the cops can show up I bet I can get out of there faster. I have a ton of money too we can buy some beer." She says she's really a party animal.
"Sure but I can't wait to land I hate planes."
•••
Carley's POV

Ryland is here and Gord is on the way poor Cam still messed up from yesterday I haven't told Gord what happened. Ryland left NYC like 3 in the morning and Gord wanted to wait to leave like 9am. Lily take Cam out to eat while me, Briee, Marie, Kayla, Turner, and Taylor are setting for her birthday party the guest are going to show up in 4 hours and Gord will be here in 2 hours. Lily has to keep her away from for a few hours so we can surprise her. I can't wait I get a text from a random phone number it says.

"Hey! It's Hunter I'm texting from my new friend Abby's phone she bought wifi on the plane well anyway we'll be there in a little. Abby wants to go to the party so I think it be okay. Right? We'll see you in a little."

Abby is in Turner's class, she's cool I think she can go. Marie and Kayla are setting up the streamers and Taylor and Turner are getting the cake. Me and Briee are setting up the playlist and Ryland is on his way.
•••
Cam's POV

I'm at this fancy restaurant with Lily I don't understand what is happening because Lily won't let me go to the apartment. Still this food is amazing it's been a great birthday hopefully I'll still see Carley and Turner because I barely see them. I wish Gord and Ryland were here. I need to talk to Gord I'm still freaked out by yesterday. She such a freak, why did she do that? "So lily how's the food?" I ask "it's so good but don't worry I'm still paying, okay love?" She says "okay."
•••
Gord's POV(2 hours later)
We finally land and me and Abby get off the plane to get a taxi to talk us to Cam's apartment. We help set up and hours after I help set up guest start to arrive. Then I hear about what happen to Cam with her roommate. She's fucked up but anyway we hear the car drive up so we turn the lights on and hide. She unlocks the door and walks in to turn the lights on then we jump out to yell surprise. I expect a smile but I see she grabs her chest and falls and to the ground. "Her heart stopped someone call 911!" Abby yells.
•••
What a ending what will happen to Cam and how you guys like a party animal Abby.~Hunter