Thank you daddy

I sit on the bed, legs in a crossed position, Leo was in his office working.

I huff, throwing my body on the bed. I look up at the ceiling. I smirk at the idea that pops into my head.

I jump off my bed and run into the closest with excitement. I shuffle through the clothes and find lingerie.

The lingerie was red and white it was one Leo's favorite.

I slip into the lingerie and walk into Leo's office.

"Daddy, look" I say while standing beside him with my hands behind my back.

"Not now, baby" he says while holding up his index finger, his eyes never left his computer.

"But-" I got cut off by Leo asking me to leave. I huff and walk out, I close the door behind me, walking into the room and jumping back onto the bed.

My hands were on my stomach, I move them down to my core, then down to my slit. I start to rub my clit slowly then picked up the pace. I move my panties to side and rub even faster. Small moans escape from my mouth.

"Fuck" I exclaim while arching my back from the pleasure. I could feel I was about to orgasm. I shove my fingers in my entrance and start going in and out as fast as I can.

I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't realize Leo was in the doorway leaning on the door frame enjoying the scene right in-front of him.

Leo cleared his throat before pushing his body off of the door frame.

"Is this allowed, princess" he says while walking closer to the front of the bed frame.

I sit up quickly and move towards the back of the bed.

"No daddy" I say while my back is pressed against the cold wood of the bed.

"Come here, now" he says while pointing to the end of the bed. I crawl towards him, when I reach him I sit on my knees.

He lifts my chin with his index and thumb, forcing me to look at him.

"Lay on your back, slut" he says while still holding my chin, after a few seconds he lets go of my chin and I lay down my body sinking into the bed slowly.

"Daddy didn't give you attention, so you break a rule?" He questions. He gets so close, my legs were wrapped around his waist.

I nodded, He grabs my throat and pushes me farther onto the bed than before, he's inches away from my ear.

"You know I fucking hate it when you nod, you use your words ."
He says while slowly lifting his head farther from my ear.

"Yes daddy" I say while watching him unbuckle his pants, he walks over to the dresser and takes the handcuffs of the top.

"Ass in the air and hands behind back, now" he says while walking back towards me. I do as he says, he chuckles at how obedient I'm being.

"You must really like daddy's attention." He says while handcuffing my hands together.

He pulls on the chains in between both of my wrists, and pulls me closer to him.

"You're gonna take all of me and you're not gonna make a sound, understood whore?" He states while fully taking off his pants not to long after followed his boxers. His cock was huge like 8 inches long and the girth was 4 inches.

I gulp, "Yes daddy" I say while I wait for him to shove his cock inside me.

Instead I feel a sharp pain on my ass. "But I'm gonna have a little fun first." He says while smacking my ass once more, he pulls down my panties and smacks my ass again.

I whimper, causing Leo to grab the chains of the handcuffs once again, pulling me closer, I could feel his hands groping my ass, while his other was holding the chain, his abs against my back made me whimper again.

"Didn't I say not to make a noise?" He questions his lips inches away from my ear yet again.

"I'm sorry daddy" I say, my cheeks flush red and I try my best to not let him see my face.

"Do I make you nervous, baby" He questions, noticing my face. I don't say anything. He lets go if the chain and pushes me back onto my stomach.

"I'm gonna smack your ass, I want you to say thank you daddy every time, is that understood?" He asks.

Yes da-" before I could finish my sentence I felt a sharp pain on my right ass cheek. It was gentle but yet rough

"thank you daddy" I say, remembering his request.

He smacks my ass again harder than the last time.

"Thank you daddy" I say while I try to suppress my moans.

Once again he smacks my ass and then rubs the spot he hit.

"T-thank you d-daddy" I struggle to get the words out of my mouth still trying to contain my moans.

"You're gonna take me all of me." He says his voice full of lust and passion. Before I could respond he slammed into me causing me to shut my eyes and open my mouth.

"If you're a good girl, you can get a surprise." He says while thrusting into me passionately, and small groans exit his mouth. I gasp which causes him to go fast, tears star streaming down my face I clench my teeth together and roll my eyes into the back of my head.

"You're doing such a good job taking all of me." He says in between groans.

I could feel my release coming and I clench my pussy around his cock. He groans at the action and grabs the chains of the handcuffs again, still pounding into me.

"Cum for me, slut." He says while letting go of the chain, I orgasm, but he doesn't stop he keeps pounding into me.

My legs start shaking violently, and moans escape my mouth, cum dripping from my pussy.

He finally releases his orgasm, cumming inside of me.
———————————————
A/N: Hiiii, I was told that my first chapter/story was bad but idrc...

Anyway it's Thursday after noon and I finished it before I have to go to sleep.

When I was writing my first chapter/story I was in class and my teacher caught me and he took my phone😚🤪

Comments about the chapter/story >>>>>>