Prologue

He brushes my auburn hair off my face and whispers to me "And I can't live without you now. Alex, I love you so goddamn much"

5 years previously.

I rushed to Art bumping into several people on the way. "Sorry! Oops...Sorry..." I said repeatedly not slowing down. I was determined to get to Art before the required time.

It seems mad right? But those few extra minutes just... I don't know. Let me feel more at ease in the art room and then able to concentrate. I love the atmosphere of the room. It's relaxed and the vibrant colours on the wall help. Also the smell of the oil pastels is glorious to me. Weird, I know but oh well. Plus I like to help get all the equipment out.

"Teachers pet!" Someone calls out as I get everything ready. I inwardly sigh and carry on as I was. I'm use to being called a swot and teacher's pet it just annoys me. I just feel like saying 'oh. I'm sorry for wanting an education and not letting you get into my pants.'

So what if I'm a 17 year old virgin? In literally every aspect... I'm just waiting for the right guy!

The lesson goes on and then there's a loud tannoy announcement. "Will Alexandria Williams please report to reception? That's Alexandria Williams of 12G"

My face flushes a bright red as some people call out to me. I look to the teacher to see if I'm allowed to be excused then walk to the reception. I contemplate dawdling a little yet seeing as I'm only called to the reception sporadically I decide not to. I mean, after all what happens if a member of my family is ill?

As I draw nearer the reception the ball of nerves which was in my stomach seems to grow until I feel that if my legs don't stop shaking I will fall down.

I reach the reception and that's when I see him. The boy with raven black hair and baby blue eyes.

A/n. Hi! I don't even know if anyone is going to read this fanfic but if you do then could you please vote or comment or something just so I know someone's actually read it? Also I'm going to need a couple of female parts to play band members girlfriends so if you're interested please say and next chapter I will say which band members need girlfriends. Thanks