Chapter 1.

I walked straight past the dark haired boy to the front desk. The receptionist was on the phone so I looked around the reception.

I hadn't been here many times so I took in the Art displays on the far wall and the other surprisingly bland walls. I walked over to the wall which had the Art work on I spot my work immediately causing a small smile to grow on my lips.

'Alexandria?' The receptionist asked and i turned around to look at her.

Kellins POV ~

I drove myself to school and got there after having to ask a few people for directions. It was embarrassing really. I walked up to the main entrance and knocked on the window which was where a pretty, brunette woman was sitting.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a fake British accent. Ugh. I hate how I've had to move to England. Yet, I put on my best smile and say "Hi, I'm Kellin Quinn. The transfer from Massachusetts" She types some stuff into a computer before telling me to wait here and the closed the window again.

I took this as an opportunity to have a look around. There's some very interesting pieces of art on the wall and nothing much else on the others. I hope the rest of the school isn't like this. Interesting on one half and bland on the other.

I look back at the receptionist who is now on the phone, then I hear the sound of footsteps behind me and turn and see a auburn haired girl walking towards me. Well. Obviously not to me per say as she doesn't even know me. So, to the reception she walks. She looks extremely pretty, her dark brown eyes behind her circular glasses.

I wonder who she is and why she's at the reception, she pays no attention to me and walks closer to the art display board and I see her smile. I wonder why, I haven't even been here five minutes and I'm already liking a girl.... I just hope the rest of the girls are as easy on the eye as she is.

"Alexandria?" The receptionist asks, ah. So that's her name. Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl.