Leave me, I'm on my way to hell

Part : I can remember walking in the house looking around while they all looked up at me. I just put my head down and walked in my bedroom. I laid on my bed wondering how in the hell did I get in this position, how in the hell did I let things get to this point, and how do I fix what I have started.....

I was 20 yrs old when it all started. I didn't go to college but I did graduate from high school. I was the kind of person that knew I didn't need school to get what I wanted. I really just wanted to make a million and travel the world. I guess you can just say. I was a almost normal 20 year old. The only difference between me and another 20 year old girl was the fact that I liked girls and I dressed like boys. No, more like I loved girls and girls loved me! I felt like I could have any girl I wanted and if I went for a girl. I got her
Part: 2

But, one day I met my match and from that day, things were never the same.....

It was 3am and I couldn't sleep. So I decided to go to the corner store to get a pint of ice cream. It was something about ice cream that put me to sleep. When I got to the store there was a women standing by the ice cream. Not a kid! But, a women! She looked around 35 years old. She had on this tight red dress with tall black heels. She looked like one of those chicks from from love and hip hop. I walked up next to her and asked so you eat ice cream to go to sleep too? She looked and me and said. "Amongst other things"' hmmm, me too. I looked down at her finger and she had on a wedding ring. So I turned around and reached for a pint of black walnut ice cream. She grabbed the back of my neck and said "don't let that stop you" I looked at her and said "anything he can do I can do better!" She grabbed my hand and said " then show me, where are we going?

Part:3

I looked at her..... and all I could think was. Damn, is my room clean? We both put our ice cream back and walked out the door. I walked her to her car and said just follow me. We arrived at my house. I walked in and yes! It was clean. She walked in in front of me and walked straight to my bedroom. This was suck a turn on.... My mind was going 100 mph. I had never been with someone this old better. Plus, she was married. Well, I really didn't care about the married part because all that meant was I didn't have to worry about her wanting anything more then sex. I walked in my room and she was already naked on my bed. She looked up at me and said " O.k. daddy, I've never been with a girl before so show me how this works?

Part: 4

Awww, fuck! Now I got a point to prove. Now I wasn't doing this for my own pleasure. I had to knock this shit out the ball park because this was for all the lesbian women in the world. Lmao, well really it wasn't that serious but at that moment that's were my mind was at. I took a deep breath and said "open up! These are my rules..... 1. Don't touch me unless I tell you to and 2. Don't cum till I tell you to.

She said anything else daddy?

Part: 5

To be real, I was scared as shit! I have never had a problem pleasing anyone but this time was different. Shit, she was grown and married and no telling how many other man she has been with..... Yep, I was scared but I wasn't going to let her know this.

So I grabbed her hand, stood her up and turn her around. I took my shirt off and tied her hands together with it. I placed her down on the bed With her head down and ass up. I then pulled my belt off. At this moment I was no longer bebe I was Nymfo!

I could feel my boxers filling up with juice. I thought about going to go get my strap so I could show her how good this fake dick could feel. But Instead I pulled my pants down and began to rub my wet clit against her butt cheeks. I needed her to feel what she was doing to me. Most of all I wanted her to feel me. I spread her ass cheeks and slowly put my clit in.
She grabbed my wrist with her fingers then looked at me and said " please daddy go deeper in!" So I got on my knees and put my tongue in.
She pushed back fucked my face back.
I slowly untied her wrist. While still on my knees. Then grabbed her thigh so she could turn around .

Now she is facing Me and I'm still on my knees. I look her in her eyes and say pee in my mouth please? Open my mouth wide open, sage grabs the back of my head and releases.
I lick and swallow. Shit, tasted so good to me. I reach behind her to feel that fat ass. Before I knew it, my finger slips in her ass hole. I couldn't take it. I began to nut on the floor.