Meeting him

Writing this fanfic because I miss bunz a lot and haven't seen much bunz fanfics on here.

———————————————

Punz pov
One day I was scrolling through twitch and saw that someone under the name of BoomerNA was live. I thought that the name was pretty funny so clicked on it. Once I'd clicked on it a really loud voice blasted into my ears scaring me. I realised that he was playing bedwars on minecraft.

"Holy shit what the fuck was that?!" I said looking at my screen in shock.

After calming myself down from the jump-scare I sent a "hey" in the chat. I saw that some of his fans new me as they started spamming my name in the chat making boomerNA look at his screen in confusion.

"Hey punz seems like you're a popular one aren't you?" He says as he laughs at his own joke, causing me to laugh with him.

I start to type out a reply as he gets back to playing bedwars on minecraft "20 gifted if you can stay alive this whole round" people noticed that I'd said this and started to spam again about how I wouldn't do it which got his attention again.

"Oh really punz? Be ready to send that money to me hahaha" he laughs as he starts a new round of bedwars.

I sit back in my chair putting my hands behind my head as I watch him play, I notice that he's part of the last 3 players in the game and sit up focusing on how he's playing and what he's doing and if he will win.

"Well dang if he wins this that's my money out the drain" I say to myself wondering why I offered the 20 gifted subs to him in the first place.

After he's finished his round of bedwars that he won might I add, I got ready to send through the 20 gifted just as he said looking into the camera "where's that 20 gifted punz?" He said with a confident look on his face. I smiled at my screen to myself softly and sent through the 20 gifted subs as he screamed "AYOOOOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH PUNZ" while smiling brightly at the camera.

I laughed to myself at how loud he was but still relaxed back into my chair as I typed a "your welcome" to both him and the people that was thanking me for the subs I had gifted them.

———————————————

Authors note!

Haha sorry guys this is a short chapter but I should be able to update it whenever I have the time to which could be soon or not as I'm quite busy with course and stuff right now! Thanks for reading this and don't forget to comment and vote!!