frenemies

Guys I really need requests ToT I'm running out of ideas

In which you and Olivia are frenemies 

and Conan spills tea abt your feelings for Olivia

--<3--

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" you yelled at Olivia. 

She'd 'accidentally' leaked one of your biggest secrets to the press, she said she'd just slipped up and said it, but it was no secret that Olivia hated you, and vice versa.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HER FRIEND? YOU WERE MINE BEFORE YOU WERE HERS. WHAT KIND OF BITCH SPILLS SOMEONE'S SECRETS ON LIVE FUCKING TELEVISION LIKE THAT?!" you screamed at Conan, livid with anger

"IF YOU TWO'D STOP FUCKING FIGHTING FOR TWO MINUTES, YOU'D SEE HOW SIMILAR YOU A-" Conan responded, but Olivia cut him off.

"What kind of bitch keeps the fact that their mom isn't actually you know...FUCKING DEAD, but a fucking drunk from their best friend?!" Olivia fired back but you scoffed

"You are not my best friend. Conan is. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that my family situation isn't your fucking business, and you told fucking GQ. BITCH! I fucking hate you, Olivia" You screamed as angry tears started to pool your vision. You sniffed and turned to Conan, who was watching the whole fight unfold. In his defense, he was very used to seeing you and Olivia constantly fighting. 

The truth was, you were happy that Olivia hadn't leaked your BIGGEST secret; your feelings for her. You knew she hated you, and you did despise her, but you also were mesmerized by her every movement, and she was drop dead gorgeous...You also knew Olivia sure as hell didn't like you back, so you'd sucked up your feelings for going on seven months now. And while your family wasn't Olivia's business, you didn't care about what happened to your mom, she'd walked out of your life. She made her choice. The reason you were so appalled is that the internet is a harsh and cruel place, the world knew you almost always hung out with Olivia and Conan, and Olivia announcing this was sure to leave a huge black spot on your reputation.

Your body shook with tears of hurt, confusion, and anger, but you wiped them away harshly

"Suck my dick, y/n" Olivia rolled her eyes

"fuck you" You responded but Conan huffed

"Both of you! STOP! Stop fighting! god! I'm going to kill myself if you don't stop fucking fighting all the time! you know it also affects me too...I'm the one who isn't allowed to pick a side." Conan ranted, and then stode out of the living room. Leaving you and Olivia staring at each other. You had no idea that the constant fighting was affecting Conan as well. 

You huffed, but strutted after Conan, you found him in the kitchen. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know us fighting hurt you" You mumbled shyly, you despised admitting your faults.

"Yeah, well it does, Do you know how much it hurts seeing two people I love so much tearing into each other? I know it hurts you to see how much she hates you, and vice versa with her." Conan stated as he sighed 

"Is there anything I can do...?" you tried

"Yeah! fuck y/n! just tell her how you fucking feel! I know you're in love with her, what about all those fucking rants you've dumped on me during those phone calls? about how she's hot, and funny and oh dare I use a direct quote and say "She's perfect, she's all I ever want'" Conan laughed as he playfully swatted your arm, and you rolled your eyes with a smile. You've talked to Conan a LOT about your huge crush on Olivia.

Suddenly, you heard the floorboards creak behind you, and instantly a bolt of ice shot down your back. 

You spun around slowly, even though you already knew what you would see. 

Olivia was frozen about three feet away from you, with a shocked look on her face. 

"fuck" you cursed under your breath, knowing that Olivia just heard Conan gush about your crush on her.

"L-look you...you weren't supposed to hear that...I'm..." you stuttered as your face turned beet red

"oh shut up, dummy. If I hadn't heard that conversation, I would never be able to do this" Olivia said as she stepped closer to you and quickly pushed her lips onto yours.