(chapter one-They Log On)

As I awoke from a slumber I heard my younger brother freaking out about something, as I looked over to XD he ran up to me and asked me to produce a watchful eye, one of my many abilities, the names suits it, the watchful eye was an invisible... well, eye that watched over the server, no one had logged onto the server so I was out of practice.

As I looked through the eye, I saw what XD was freaking out about, three humans, and a hybrid of a demon and a human, they were building a house in the middle of a pond next to a mountain, then another human in a reindeer onesie ran to them with more materials for the house.

This was the first time I had seen mortals in our server for a long time. I steered the eye to the side just to see my little brother XD doing the most stupid thing one could think of, he was hiding in plain sight of the mortals, he should know by now mortals are not suppose to see the gods whom rule the server, it is forbidden, yet my brother seems to have a knack for breaking those rules, and nothing has gone to wrong. Yet.

The mortals have made some good progress, they finished the building they called the community house, they had also invited a new member to the server, I believe his name is Tommyinnit. I felt a sinful presence immediately after he joined, I have a bad feeling about this kid.

As I thought, the 15? Year old was absolute chaos, he killed Goerge, whom my little brother seemed to take a liking to, he had on jeans with white sneakers, a light blue Supreme T-Shirt with round sunglasses? Goggle? I'm not sure. I could sense that XD's chosen "messiah" liked him aswell, dream wore jeans, grey combat boots, with a lime green hoodie and a white mask with a black smile on it, how he could see in it was beyond me. Tommy was a blonde kid with a red and white T-Shirt, and wears jeans? Again? Seriously who doesn't wear jeans on the server anymore, anyways he also wore black sneakers.

Sapnap the last of the first three humans, who wore a black long sleeved T-Shirt with a white one on top of it with a flame imprinted on the T-Shirt, who Again not surprisingly wore jeans and black combat boot, helped Dream and Goerge get Tommy into prison, Bad the demon hybrid who was surprisingly a holy being, was mining for resources.

Tommy got banned for a short while, and when he came back he begged Dream to let two of his other friends onto the server, for the first time I didn't want anymore people here, six was enough, but even against me creating a bad feeling on Dreams gut, he let them in.

A boy about Tommy's age Tubbo came with a man named Wilbur he seemed older than anyone else, Tubbo had blondeish brownish hair, he wore a dark green shirt with jeans, agian Seriously what is it with humans and jeans?! Anyway he also wore white sneakers. While on the flip side Wilbur wore a yellow sweater, jeans again... and more sneakers? Well I know what to look for when trying to figure out if being is human or not.

I decided I needed a break from all this, I put XD in charge of watching them all, while I relaxed on my white and gold accented couch with calming mint tea in a mug I was holding, I slowly sipped my tea while I proceeded to process the things I had seen over the past few weeks. I also pondered about wether or not I should allow my brother to interact with the mortals, I decided he could interact with one and the one I chose was Goerge.

The next day when I went to go see how things were going, I became angered, my brother had failed to inform me that the three European members Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo had started a nation, A female named Niki joined the server, so had another female named Alyssa, and I had no idea when this all happened and when I asked XD he just ran away down to the overworld. I decided I would go to the end and check on it, when I got there I noticed a small baby halfling, he was a halfling of an endermen and a beginnermen?I thought those creatures died out a long time ago, even the beginning collapsed in on itself. Either this baby was just born or restarted it's life cycle again, a common ability of beginnermen. I picked him up and took him to the one place I was able to call home, it was the minecraft version of Olympus, the same concept different colors, the colors changed based on my emotions I could never understand why though.

(839 words... a new record for me I believe. This is just the start of the book, as long as the DreamSMP goes on I will try to update it as frequently as possible.)P.S. there are 69 words in paragraph 1.