What is he playing at?

"I am really serious about this job, I want to take it further. Being a car salesman is in my blood. It's my life. And Poland, it would be incredible." I stare at him, I guess he is serious, but, "What about me?" I blurt out.

He closes his eyes. "I would like you to come with me."

My eyes widen. No! No No No NO WAY

"I can't." I tremble. "How long?"

"A couple of months, a year at the latest."

"Sorry." I mumble and leave the room.

***

I wake up to find myself on the couch. I look across the room, it's tidier than usual. I sit up and yawn. On the coffee table I see a piece of paper. I've never seen it before so I grab it. It reads,

Erin,

I love you and I'm really struggling to write this, I wanted to tell you this in person, but I can't. I want to marry you and when you can, visit me in Poland and I'll arrange it. I'm sorry, but I'm in love with you and it's right. It's to be and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know you do too, so, marry me, Erin - Grace Berry.

R xxxx

I stare at it in awe. Marry him? I dunno if I feel the same way about him. I guess I haven't realized this but he's just a one off. Someone to take my mind off the plain, boring old reality of life really.

It's time to end it, I just need to find a way how to.

***
I hear the phone ring from my room. I run up the stairs and grab it. Is it Ryan?

"Hello?" I say down the phone.

"Hey babes!" Felicity (Best Friend) sings.

"Hi Flick." I sigh.

"What's the matter?" Her voice changes.

"Um, me and Ryan are over. He's gone off to Poland." I mutter.

The end goes silent for a couple seconds. I go to speak but she cuts off.

What was that all about??

***
When I take a good look throughout the room, I see he has tidied and on the bed there is a gift bag. I pick it up and rip open the pink tissue paper. I finally reveal a bracelet. It's beautiful.

I place it around my wrist and put the remains of the tissue paper back into the bag.

Hanging around the handles is an envelope. Another one?

I read it: My beautiful Erin, something beautiful for someone special. Let this be my engagement present to you. R xxx

I begin to rip it up into threads. This is beginning to freak me out a bit. What is he playing at??

All of a sudden he's being romantic and charming and it's totally gross.

When has he ever been like this?

A/N The bracelet she got is above /\

If you want to purchase it, you'll find it on: www.wish.com.

Caitlin ;)