INFORMATION

Alright so I've been seeing the comment whenever my notification is up on this apps. So firstly let me get clear the issue of Tsuyuri Kanao in this book. It might have spoiler for this book but meh I wasn't make it anymore so yeah there you go first spoiler!!!

I was making another crossover between Demon Slayer Modern AU version with Tokyo Revenger vibes. So basically the reader were found Kanao before getting sell at Red Light District. So for this book Kanao were little sister to Hanagaki family.

So second issue is about Takemitchi pictures, well is not big deal for me. The reasons is why I put the picture I was in hurry, my mom were in ward so I need to take care of her while making the books so I was forgot to put new one until now.

Also why I put Takemitchi eyes were blur I want to add another supernatural power to him which is he can see the past when he touch the person, like now Takemitchi were able to see future right so I want to add another one. So whenever Takemitchi see the past his eyes color would change so this is spoiler for you guys that's why I put word blur on Takemitchi eyes.

Next is about Kisaki, honestly I wasn't want to add him but seems I need some new ideas beside Kisaki being bad to all people why not I make him friendly in this book so from now they were friends with him.

About their age, I was taking before battle of three deities. So when Ken Wakui change their age afterwards I was busy since the book was over because I was lost inspiration.

Shinichiro will along with another dead character like Baji will alive in this book, Mikey will not have dark impulse because everything was normal and this book were actually about comedy and slice of life.

About Kanao playing hide-a-seek with them actually I was thinking maybe it would be funny when I did that help the cute little girl finding their hiding spot. So I was happy when you guys happy and think it was funny.

There one chapter that I was lost track from my own idea and that chapter when Kazutora and Kakucho thinking which school they should attend I was about to make up the school name but suddenly my brain not working I write down haikyuu highschool name. I be like why not maybe another crossover will come.

Alright one chapter when another my OC character come named Shu Masamune. Actually I can't draw my own OC because I wasn't good in drawing so I pick some random pictures from google if you guys found the owner I will make to credit to owner of the photo.

And yes, the new character is obsess with our sister (Y/n), another spoiler because (Y/n) was helping him from broken family and bullied. So he was obsess with her you all can said it's psychopath.

About Kazutora this is another big spoiler. In this book (Y/n) found out that Kazutora actually not adopted he was half related to Hanagaki family so (Y/n) wasn't mention him when she talked with Shinichiro and his friends.

What does Takemitchi means the future change when (Y/n) and Shinichiro couple?? 

Well, in the future Takemitchi were stucked in bad future, (Y/n) was missing the gang leads by Mikey and Izana were searching for her like a two month. So it does related to Shu Masamune who kidnapped the poor girl and make her disappear in documents and system.

In the future that Takemitchi have (Y/n) wasn't meet Kanao or Shinichiro that's why she was in deadly danger. So in the first chapter (Y/n) meet Kanao and Shinichiro was her fate. If Shinichiro and (Y/n) couple Shu knows his chance to get her were high beside he knew her little brother were in biker gang.

Was (Y/n) aware about Takemitchi abilities??

Yes, because it was her family tradition. (Y/n) also have ability to see someone past and future so when she touch Kazutora hands she can feel his sadness and also the past when he was baby, from that she know (Y/n) and Takemitchi father were marry another woman and have Kazutora but then he got adopted by Hanemiya family.

That's why (Y/n) was hard working becoming a teacher in kindergarten and florist. Takemitchi and (Y/n) mother already dead because of cancer in lungs. That's why their father marry another woman without they knowing. Their step mother hate Kazutora since he was baby so she give at orphan house.

So in other words, Kazutora was their step brother. While the other were adopted.

Was any KnY character or Haikyuu in this book??

Originally the idea will have KnY character like Kamaboko squad, Shinobu and Kanae as (Y/n) friends at florist. Haikyuu was made up so I will procced it so they will have some minor character only Like Nekoma and Shiratorizawa teams there will be appear Karasuno or Aoba Josai team.

Will this book have happy ending??

Yes, I want the character have happy ending including Shu Masamune.

What will happen to Shu Masamune??

After he regret doing bad to (Y/n) and people who related to her, she was brave herself to convince him to see light side and admit his crime at police so he will get jail only 3 years and move on from (Y/n) finding his own happiness.

Is Shinichiro and (Y/n) will marry??

Yes, they will get married and unite Sano-Hanagaki family that's mean Izana finally reunited with Emma.

That's all from me than you for reading and I hope I'll answering your answer. If you guys doesn't understand you can message me and sorry the typo or wrong grammar from me. Thank you~