Rules

Rule 1) NEVER skip the theme song.

Rule 2) be mad, or maybe even upset when the theme song gets shortened.

Rule 3) every theory is true until debunked.

Rule 4) you know every code.

Rule 5) you know how to decode everything.

Rule 6) you love Bill Cipher, no matter what. He is so evil he's incredible.

Rule 7) although she may not be your faovite character, Mabel's always awesome.

Rule 8) You've read at least one fanfiction.

Rule 9) you've written at least one fanfiction.

Rule 10) you've introduced at least one friend into this show.

Rule 11) you get offended when someone calls this a show for little kids. 

Rule 12) you know every episode's name.

Rule 13) You've created at least one OC.

Rule 14) you've learned, or at least tried to learn how to play the theme song on an instument.

Rule 15) you've watched Gravity Falls music videos or made them.

Rule 16) You never, NEVER miss an episode. The only acception for this is being somewhere without cable when the episode airs or you don't have the channel and can't find it online.

Rule 17) you know who Vailskibum94, Douglas Mackrel (The Royal Order of the Holy Mackerel), and/or The Sqoou are. 

Rule 18) you've made at least one theory and found evidence to supporst it.

Rule 19) you fit a Gravity Falls reference in at least one coversation every day.

Rule 20) you read this whole list.