ausbdjabehdbmsjevd

"I  CANT LEAVE U," Rihanna called to Dean, "I LOVE U".

Dean and Rihanna were swept into a kiss, meanwhile Daniya, Ashraya, Mary and Dimitra just watched.

Suddenly Shahed walked in, "look" she said, pointing to her right hand, "im engaged to Safa" Daniya was the only one who didnt look shocked, "I always knew u fucked safa".

The next day×&#*@;#,&÷^$;#,

Rhianna slowly crept into deans house to see her lovely boyfriend. She heard aggressive making out tho, weird the only people that live here are dean and Charles. Slowly she went into to deans room to see charles and dean...MAKING OUT?? Rhianna was furious. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS AFTER EVERYTHING I TRUSTED YOU!!!" Dean was taken aback from the random screaming of rhianna "RHIANNA IM SO SORYY" dean exclaimed.

Suddenly, Dimitra flung open the door, she had heard Rihannas screaming from africa. "Did Charles fuck Dean again?" "AGAIN?" Rihanna boomed. dimitra was confused, "u didnt know he was fucking charles on the side?" she asked. "NO" sounding scandalized by the thought. All of a sudden ashraya just turned up. "WTF" dean screamed "HOW TF DID U GET INSIDE" she was holding a big bottle of fanta and mountain dew and out of now where grabbed charles and threw him into the cupboard beating him up w the mountain dew bottle. "WTF" eveyone shouted. "he took my drugs last week".

Then suddenly....

ASHRAYAS HOT YEAR 11 CAME.

"Wagwan bb gril" he said. Suddenly daniya walked in with the box of drugs and a gun pointed at young leonrdo dicaprio's head. "found him walking around outside" daniya said, kicking leo in the shins, "he was fucking a picture of joseph".

"LEO???" ASHRAYA SCREAMED.

"What are you doing here??" Ashraya glared at him.

"i was waiting for u" he said.

"You were fucking a picture of Joseph",Ash pushed Leos hand away.

Suddenly...

JOSEPH IS HERE.

"DANIYA" HE SHOUTED.

"Bro i thought you didnt even know my name".

"na asma told me" he said walking past leo.

Leo grabbed his hand "tell her that i love her" he said pointing to Dimitra.

"Wtf".

Ashraya punched leos bitchass.

Dimitra shook her head, " go for her," she said pointing at rihanna "shes heart broken" "and simps for draco malfoy".

"Dracos hot tbh" Ash said smoking some weed.

Suddenly out of thin air, matheo riddle turns up. "wtf r u doin here?" daniya asks. "I could ask u the same question" he says smirking like a noel wannbe.

then again suddenly draco malfoy appears.

"MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS",he screamed.

THEN SUDDENLY.

Caleb appears.

"I WILL TELL THE 911 UR SO LOUD".

"I will eat ur family",Dean said while giving Charles a lap dance.

RING RING RING RING, "oh shit that my phone" Daniya says. She goes to grab her phone. "Hey girl," Shahed says over the phone, "im coming round okay?" "oK sure." Daniya says. "Who was that?" Mattheo asks, grabbing a carton of milk from the fridge. "Shahed." "Who?" He asks. "oh u never met her," Daniya says quickly, "lets just say shes a hoe".