1

Donald Duck

Me and my booboo just made out. We weren't supposed to stop until my thick, feathery ass hurt so bad I needed to go to the ER, but he said he had to work.

Ugh, sometimes I hated having a boyfriend that's supposed to make every child in the world happy cause he never has time for me.

No matter how many times I plead, he still doesn't give in, not to mention he has a pleading kink.

Anywho, he just came back. "Hey honeybunches." I greeted, touching his chest.

"Hey." I frown as I see the look on his hot, manly, and hairy face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, How about we go to sleep babe?"

"Sure.. are you sure you're okay?"

"Yup." I shake my feathery ass in response.

"Okay then." I then slipped my hand into his pants' back pocket and grab his phone. I look through his contacts, and I notice that he's been seeing that bitch Margaret again. Ugh! Dang it Ms. Claus!

"What the fuck?" I ask, shoving his phone into his chest. "I thought you blocked her on Mingler?"

"I..I'm sorry M'love..." He said, kissing my hand, but instead I slap his face away. I bit my lip, I knew that I shouldn't do that since I'll get punished but that's not what I'm worried about right now. I was worried that I would look weak and cry in front of him like a fucking baby.

"Don't 'M'love' me! You lied to me! You motherfucker!" And so I walked out, he didn't deserve me anyway.

My booty is too thick and juicy for him....

I'll have to find someone better than him....but who?

Old A / N

It's uhm, 12:56am right now.

I was bored and this is a joke btw.

I'm tired:)

Updated A / N

Hi so uhm, I corrected something in here.

Idek man.

It's 12:12am rn.

I should really go to sleep-

I still have like, 5 pages of homework I need to finish tomorrow-