Thefoxwithswag

Golden: um guys where is Ashleigh?

Freddy: no idea golden

Foxy: where could she be? She's normally 'ere by now with a lettar from e fan!

Toys: well we don't know!!!!!

Gb: * in the corner with chica and marionette laughing*

Golden: what are you laughing at!

Chica: you haven't noticed the letter on the wall yet! Look!

*bing bing bing*

Toy Bonnie: what was that?

Gb: my phone, it alerts me when fans call me something I hate
.
.
.
He looks at his phone but then gets angry
.
.
.
Gb: STOP CALLING ME SPRINGTRAP MORANS!

Toys: calm yo self! Now let's see what letter she left

Golden read the letter and blinked a few times then Freddy spoke

Freddy: what does it say?

Golden: it says dear, friends of mine that I love go to my area to day for the next dare! Ya'll are gonna have a kick out of this! Well all except three of you...... oh and you'll never guess who it's from!, your friend Ashleigh The Kitty Kat! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

FREDDY: oh great...... man I hate her area because it just *shivers from the thought*

Toys, marionette, gb: it doesn't sound good from what your saying...

Freddy: it's not! It reminds me of a horror house!

Golden: *smacks him*

Freddy: owwwww!

Golden: let's just go!

The walk through the hall till they find a big silvery colored door and it says on a label thing "forest of love".
They walk in and see hearts and a lot of fairy tale, friendship, and lovey dovey in one whole theme. in the center was a stage and by the seats were mini chocolate fountains. Around the whole area were fake trees that glowed hearts and the hearts inside of the trees moved through them making the look like tree shaped lava lamps.

Toys: this is a wonderland!

Freddy: no it isn't

Toys: yeah it is!

Golden: shut your mouths you bunch of - mmhhhm

Ashleigh the Kitty Kat: *covering golden mouth* great you guys made it! I thought I was gonna need to bring out the person who dared you to get you! Now Ya ready? Okay! It's from Thefoxwithswag and she dared Foxy. she said: FOXY I DARE YOU TO KISS TOY FREDDY AND FREDDY! ON THE CHEEKS!

Freddy: what?!

Toy Freddy: w-why?

Foxy: what landlubber dared me to do that?!

Ashleigh the Kitty Kat: you'll see! Now plz, plz, plz do the dare already!!!!

Foxy: fine.....

Foxy kissed the two then went to get the taste off while the two animatronics try to wipe away the germs

Foxy, tf, Freddy: okay who the heck dared that?!

Suddenly a laugh echoed throughout forest of love. A laugh foxy knew too well, it was swag's voice. her laugh. or her name that she preferred to go by, Alexis. then she popped out scaring everyone except golden and Ashleigh.

Swag fox/Alexis: arr glad ta see ye again capt'n! Did ye enjoy me dare?

Foxy: oh great me first mate dared me, arrr oh sea scallops!