Story 1: incapable

"HahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA"
I wake up everyday with the screams of my own laughter...I can't even think. Everyday for as long as I could remember I have been waking to my own horrific laughter. I can remember the time it first happened , the time I first started herring my voices in my head without thinking myself. These voices although weren't mine sounded exactly like mine . It was July 1865 I was just 5 at the time... it's hard to to talk about even now. I had woken up in the middle of the night screaming holding my hands to my ears trying to stop the horrific thoughts I kept hearing.
"KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL . JUST DO IT TRUST ME NO ONE WOULD CARE !!!"
My parents rushed into the room panicking asking me what's wrong. After 3 hours of this constant screaming it stopped. I felt...relieved. I explained what had happened that night to my parent but it wasn't late after I told them that they began to laugh and ridicule me .
I then spoke to my parents as tears ran down my cheek
"W...why don't you believe me *
And I said these words they began again. Those...those voices they were no longer screaming at me, just laughing and telling me
"I told you so "
The tears stopped . I slowly began to make my way to the kitchen ,grabbed my fathers butcher knife and made my way ball to my parents. The look on there faces could not compare to mine. I raised my hand and without a second thought I killed my father. My mother then looked over at me
"Y...YOU DEVIL !!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SON "
I slowly then looked back at her
"Why, what do you mean mother ? I am your son "
The laughter inside my head in  grew louder and louder , I then found myself begging to laugh with the voice
My mother just kept screaming at me
"NO YOU'RE NOT MY SON !!! MY SON WOULD NEVER HAVE SUCH A DEVISH SMILE NOR WOULD HE BE BATHING IN THE BLOOD OF HIS OWN FATHER !!!"
I felt calm but the laughter over whelmed me indeed what my mother said ,her words they spoke the truth I was no longer the boy I once was.
I got up and stabbed my mother in the stomach and then looked up at her grinning ,laughing
" don't you worry mother I'll also make sure to bath in yours, now you don't have to be jealous of father HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"
She died.
I had realized what I had become then came up with a solution to stop this madness . If I kill myself then the voices would die to . I grabbed the knife and slit my own throat.
Now for those who are wondering how I'm writing this...well it's not actually me . I'm...you , and everyone you know,
But not only them I'm everyone on face of this earth and beyond. I am the insanity in everyone. I AM
FIN