the world of nethilor and crimson family

Arthur Crimson was from the world of nethilor a high tech society of dragons fairies and other mythological creatures dragons being one of the main divine in nethilor there are 4 main heads of divine royalty dragons, fairies, elves, and werewolves many years ago dragons and werewolves went to war with one another the fairy folk helped the dragons as to where the elves made a treaty with the werewolves when Adrastos crimson and Dusan cole took over after their fathers they wanted peace they didn't want to be like their fathers they brought the new heads of each races and they brought the era of light the boys became close friends but as they got older they started families of their own having their own pups and as their pups grew things changed and teach was advance and people could now travel to different worlds so the two men now becoming older had passed down their seats to their sons Arthur and ronan the boys were friends but not as close as their dads so on the boys 20th birthday they went to earth and to a city named Broughton after a few years the boys called this place home and the boys started a company together with that ronan found his mate and was able to start a life with them as to where arthur threw himself into his work didn't like parties going out or anything that ronan saw as fun but would got dinner with ronan his wife and arthur's new nieces eira arthur was not always cold cause eira would bring him joy to see her and buy her anything spoil her like the princess she was like any good uncle but eira didn't want fancy clothes or plushies she wanted him to find love and live happily ever after with someone but arthur never took her seriously so he blow it off as nothing but would slowly questioned if trying would be a bad thing arthur has gone through many many secretaries and some feared him some wanted his money and would hit on him making him uncomfortable and many of different things stealing even though he would have given money to those who need it he is a generosity man although cold he's not evil and he didn't like that people feared him he didn't want to be like his grandfather a real cold man and all these thoughts made him think he's not worth love and has thought about going but till one day a young lady walks into his office to him she was beautiful...