TWSA, the tale Chapter 1

Once upon a time was a world where humans and magical creatures roamed the Earth, humans in such a world had learned of the power called magic, some had magic while others didn't.

Magic was something that could set people apart, those with strong magic or useful magic always had a higher standing while those with no magic, useless magic, or dangerous magic were just like commoners, they did not have the luxury or respect as those who had brilliant magic.

In such a world there were gods who were worshipped, one god, in particular, was called The Most Ancient/Oldest Dream who was said to have created the whole world and its existence, no one knew the real identity of the being however rumors have spread that the god was so powerful that anyone who came close would never be able to tell another soul about the secrets and things they have seen.

In such a world there were schools of nobles and commoners who train to succeed in their goals, commoners go there to raise their family standings while noble kids go there to prove their power and worth, the was a system in which every single year every family would get a chance to become more powerful.

It was a stupid system really but no one ever complained about it or thought about it as it was like that from the very beginning.

That was the world of TWSA.

In such a world there was a protagonist, you could choose which protagonist you want to be.

It was an interactive game that was extremely popular at the start but slowly died down in players and popularity till the point the only player was Kim Dokja, someone who liked stories and adventures of the fictional world.

Kim Dokja had been playing this game since he was 15 after a terrible accident that caused him to stumble across TWSA.

Kim Dokja was on the subway to get back to work when a sudden headache caused him to blackout. The world turned black as Kim Dokja became unconscious.

A bright piercing light caused Kim Dokja to wince as he became more startled at where he was, Kim Dokja looked around the place to see that he was in a white space with no sign of any exits or life forms.

It was then that a robotic voice rang out in the empty place.

[Welcome player, you have been chosen]

'... What-'

<Player Kim Dokja>

Name: Kim Dokja

Age: 28

Birthday: 15th February 1991

Information: The sole player of TWSA, a fantasy game in which you can explore a world with beautiful landscapes and challenge quests as a hero with their companions. Kim Dokja is a reader who loves adventures and has been playing TWSA since the age of 13.

Favourite foods: Murim Dumpling with Chicken Broth and Omurice

Disliked foods: Tomatoes, TOMATOES

"Wait a second, where am I? What the heck is this window and why does it have my information on it?!?"

Kim Dokja was panicking as he swirled his head to find nothing but white. Kim Dokja stared at his hands before he pinched his cheeks to find out whether he was dreaming or not, he felt pain. He wasn't dreaming... HE WASN'T DREAMING...

Kim Dokja seemed to be nearly having a panic attack when a notification popped up in front of him.

<Would you like to finish the story?>